Jump to content

saint_stevo

Members
  • Posts

    12539
  • Joined

Everything posted by saint_stevo

  1. Yep, and thought the film was carp
  2. So did i, and no, me either
  3. Where in the country did it happen?
  4. I haven't seen anyone calling for Pardew's head
  5. Note to self- Shave off tache before next game
  6. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8216049.stm
  7. Dis-agree His finishing was awful
  8. £30
  9. KK- BWP natural goal scorer........
  10. Mars, You are now a cheapo Reggy User Regards s_s
  11. I'm on call 1in3, so cant attend, hence no season ticket. I won't be.
  12. Agreed
  13. Pre-season friendly for my club side, still massively injured after Stevegrant ruined my career so i'm Asst Manager this season
  14. is 0.623 high?
  15. Hiding? Pretty sure most would be happy with a win......play-offs? Lol, deluded or not seen the last couple of games mate!
  16. I'm not an ST holder, so saves me £30
  17. LOL Congratulations btw......
  18. None of the women at work would let me take their picture.
  19. im not going after Tuesday
  20. i agree with dog
  21. this is true
  22. I couldnt see it.......
×
×
  • Create New...