Jump to content

saint_stevo

Members
  • Posts

    12539
  • Joined

Everything posted by saint_stevo

  1. Anyone else going?
  2. No not at all, it was an accident and causing me grief, no matter how i did it i expect the best possible treatment. A provisional diagnosis of, it will be fine in 6-8 weeks you dont need physio or any crutches is rubbish for a consultant that gets paid god knows how much. 6 months later and still cant walk properly or go an hour without some pain shows that the bloke didn't do his job properly. End of.
  3. But RIP for his current set-up
  4. 248- Worst boobs ever?!
  5. I'm still with ya ponts, it seems ron is rather highly strung and maybe needs some time in the fist
  6. tut, i guess there 'see the weather in the future' machine was broken?
  7. http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/21052009/58/twenty20-world-cup-genital-warts-rule-shoaib.html lol
  8. 3pm Haydock- Daniella De...
  9. He is off to Blackpool- http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/b/blackpool/8061441.stm thank god
  10. has some decent reviews- http://reviews.pricegrabber.co.uk/projectors/m/81586563/st=product_tab/ just doesnt look like you can buy it in the uk! Even ebay- http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1313&_nkw=Mitsubishi+HC1600+DLP+Projector&_sacat=See-All-Categories Slightly big on budget- http://www.purelygadgets.co.uk/prodinfo.php?prodid=22828&start=0&thislist=25~161~241 or this one? - http://www.oyyy.co.uk/product.php/73320/benq-mp512-dlp-projector-2500:1-2200-lumens-svga--800-x-600--2.2kg--black-?CAWELAID=243011035
  11. A boy doing a mans job. Fry is totally out his depth
  12. 436 has a c0k
  13. is it anything like 'Rate my Pussy'? or my personal favourite, 'What you thinka my pink'
  14. oh good
  15. i have done my last pennies on it
  16. i beat brutes for fun daily! and so do my pupils but no moving
  17. how do you go up levels? i been a 6 for aaageees
  18. maybe lancelot is mr lynham? and no, not Des
  19. Source? I know its boring but you need to backup your claims....
  20. Great down to £4 in my account now!
  21. Makes sense i suppose, doesnt help me though I shall take a stab at c The outcome is?
  22. I went to A+E the day it happened! What Op you have?
  23. Just finished off Wesker playing co-op on Resident Evil with a mate, any1 recommend any other games offer the same offline co-op which are worth buying?
  24. I wasn't even given crutches and was told to walk on it as much as possible..... I fully agree that blades were at least 75% responsible. Stevegrant was the other 25%
×
×
  • Create New...