Jump to content

saint_stevo

Members
  • Posts

    12539
  • Joined

Everything posted by saint_stevo

  1. Still think Adkins is a smokescreen. Cortese just doesn't let this stuff get into the press.
  2. Not been on since leaving work......but why are we talking about KK exactly? Thought Adkins was nailed on.....?
  3. I hate him more than i hate showing a doctor my anus
  4. i have referred to him a speccy **** before. i hang my head
  5. If it is Adkins, will be interesting to see the difference in subs on Saturday.......last time @ Swindon the crowd had to beg for some subs, and they came 5mins from time.
  6. The question is very relevant.
  7. Why would he trust a stranger more than some random bloke from Scunny?! Better the devil you know
  8. Exactly. And we would have had a manager with HIS team this season.............
  9. Is he any better than Pardew............? Not too sure myself
  10. Looks like Phil Parkinson. Not happy
  11. http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A73969447 make of it what you will......
  12. this doesn't fit in with the other Fonte rumours.....surely he would be happier now?
  13. Pretty good......loadsa Russian and Dutch birds about. Have my camel hoofs been missed on match threads?!
  14. I ****ing hate this site and b rabbit......
  15. Oh good you again.
  16. I am recently back from Turkey. I also bought some turkish delight and my office folk enjoyed it.............no nuts though........ Walking like john wayne ya say, maybe i met her.....
  17. Haley Joel Osment
  18. it's all too much
  19. even though Brown is not a Premier League manager?
  20. The wilkinson sword with the buzzy end for teh pubes
  21. i have just smashed a £10 on Dowie
  22. I honestly think you have had a bang on the head
  23. Foreign Manager- Zola Wow Factor Manager- MON Up & Coming English Manager- Howe
×
×
  • Create New...