Jump to content

Waterside.saint

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    1871
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Waterside.saint

  1. Nicely put, Sir
  2. #anotherseasoninleague2
  3. We haven't looked like underdogs
  4. Here you go: Evo-Stik League Southern Premier (current leaders Chippenham Town) http://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/southprem
  5. If wishes were horses, beggars would ride
  6. 'window licker' 'pickle sticker'
  7. Bring it on
  8. I'd vote for that #karma
  9. Its win/win for us. If they get promoted we can enjoy the spectacle of their tinpot clown car 'competing' with better-run outfits, if they fail then its another generous helping of schadenfreude while they struggle with the ongoing karmic consequences of their gunrunner-funded cup run
  10. Topmostest
  11. Its the pashun though, innit. Better than any nasty old Premier League £millions, better than having a ground that isn't collapsing and betterer by far than having to play rubbishy plastic Premier League or European teams
  12. I fixed it for you
  13. Hear hear! Long may their tatty clown car continue its hilarious and prolonged collapse
  14. E.g. http://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/news/article/temporary-capacity-reduction-955245.aspx or http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/football/pompey/pompey-await-fratton-capacity-boost-1-6180124
  15. I'd just like to add for the record that following our tonking by Arse yesterday, I'd still rather be where we are now than where they are now
  16. How long until they surprise us with their wall of boos?
  17. Looks like another year in the bargain basement for the bestestmost
  18. I'd be surprised If he isn't already, their kipper shed is dangerously close to collapse if those partial stand closures are anything to go by
  19. Ah the Man from Atlantis I remember him well http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/portsmouth/9021385/Joseph-Cala-the-Man-from-Atlantis-confident-of-Portsmouth-deal.html
  20. Post-truth Pompey, “alternative facts”, he'll fit right in. The only problem will be if he allows himself to be overawed by the challenge
  21. Yeah we all know the bestest would never, for example, boo a young opposition player who'd broken their leg
  22. [much hilarity ensues]
×
×
  • Create New...