Potential signing for next season

forever a red and white

For a while now I think we have been crying out for a proper RM or winger, Lallana does okay but we may have to sell.

A cheaper option who has done well in this league and already been here is Aarron Davies. Don't think he gets too many games here and he was v good at Yeovil in their play off season, think he would be cheap too.

Thoughts...?

For a while now I think we have been crying out for a proper RM or winger, Lallana does okay but we may have to sell.

A cheaper option who has done well in this league and already been here is Aarron Davies. Don't think he gets too many games here and he was v good at Yeovil in their play off season, think he would be cheap too.

Thoughts...?

Isnt he a regular at forest?

Good shout on both, another would be Simon Cox at Swindon although they reportedly want a million for him.

Andy Bishop is a lazy fecker, I dunno how he scores! Lambert won't come, he's turned down moves to the Championship so why would he want to come here? Cox would be a tough one, I expect he would move to the Championship rather than stay in League One. Tresor Kandol is the best shout, un-wanted at Leeds(I think) and proved when on loan at Millwall that he can score goals, also, might need to look at loaning from the league above.

Thoughts...?

Aarron davis was great at Yeovil, and I certainly rate him higher than Smith (for example).

However, I honestly believe our best option would be to sign a good, experienced, RB and to play Lloyd James at RM. He delivers a good cross and would be great at tracking back to help the RB after having played in that position for a year.

Aarron davis was great at Yeovil, and I certainly rate him higher than Smith (for example).

However, I honestly believe our best option would be to sign a good, experienced, RB and to play Lloyd James at RM. He delivers a good cross and would be great at tracking back to help the RB after having played in that position for a year.

Yep, James i am sure could do a job for us there.