Disneyland Paris Deals

Jeff Le Taxi

Thinking of taking the family after crimbo (3 adults 2 under 10s and 2 under 4s) anyone know the cheapest option? is it better to book through disney? or a package?

Cheers in advance for any replys.

Yes don't go - it was poor value for money 5 years ago god knows what it is like these days with a strong Euro and no doubt some lustre has faded. Take them to Paris for the weekend - far more memorable. Failing that give your wife a christmas present and take her to Paris and dump the kids on the relatives otherwise whats the point of having relatives?

We were going late November but have had to cancel.

We were driving down and staying in one of the hotels by the Disney site, we found it was more expensive to book the chunnel via Disney.

Went 2 years ago and had a great time, good to take a day out in Paris as well.

Friend of mine went a couple of years ago. They said it was really expensive but the under-fives enjoyed it with typical wide-eyed childlike wonder. They have two older girls as well (around 11/12 at the time), and they were slightly more cynical about the whole affair. I guess it's all about how young the kids are and how much you're willing to spend to entertain them.

Yes don't go - it was poor value for money 5 years ago god knows what it is like these days with a strong Euro and no doubt some lustre has faded. Take them to Paris for the weekend - far more memorable. Failing that give your wife a christmas present and take her to Paris and dump the kids on the relatives otherwise whats the point of having relatives?

poor value? the look on the kids faces was priceless. Maybe to the old im going to moan about everything possible people its bad but to the young, its brilliant

We went a few years ago, I booked everything separately on-line, flight from Soton, hotel & park tickets all for under a grand for 4 of us.

We used the Explorer hotel, it’s ideal for kids, just a little way from the park so cheaper than the hotels right by the gate, it is also first on the shuttle-bus route (free), so you are virtually guaranteed a seat.

We went in the May half-term, the parks were relatively empty, mostly British families at that time of year, and the longest we queued was 20 minutes, (we took maximum advantage of the fast-track queuing system & it worked really well).

One more tip, make the effort to get out of bed and get to the park early, for the first hour-or-so we didn’t queue at all.

My friends went over jan time a few years back and the wife and kids were crying as they were so cold.Be careful when you book.I would also say it would be preferable if you went to Florida it is magical. Virgin are supposedly doing some great deals to Orlando at present if you book in september.