FIFA League

saint_bert

When you figure it out, post it on here please, a Southampton XI sounds quality :D

I'll be on in about 15 mins if anyone else is stuck for something to do.

Loads of people have the same problem so it may be ages. Yeah, I'm up for a game in 10 or so.

That is what's known as rape. You don't help yourself when you start scoring own goals and conceding about 2 a game from just passing/throwing it out to me!

I never win headers from goal kicks so I try to play it short :(

And the one I threw out to you, I didn't even notice Ronaldo.

No consolation :(

I think you're just an exceptionally good player...when I play other random people I do much better, and even play some people off the park. Trouble is I like to try and keep the ball rather than just getting forward as quick as possible, and the way you set up I just can't keep it for more than 3 passes...

What about World XI or Classic XI? There's a secret to be able to be them online but I've forgotten it now, will have a think tomorrow and let you know if I can remember.

Sorry Liquidshokk, didn't see the invite and then Clarky invited me! I'll give you a few games tomorrow.

What about World XI or Classic XI? There's a secret to be able to be them online but I've forgotten it now, will have a think tomorrow and let you know if I can remember.

Sorry Liquidshokk, didn't see the invite and then Clarky invited me! I'll give you a few games tomorrow.

No worries, played a few people online tonight but had a shocker. Think I won 1 game out of about 10 and just could not play properly for some reason. Wanna blame the controller or my Internet connection but think it was just a case of not being in the mood. Just aswell you didn't accept my request as you really would have torn me a new one.

Right that's it, i'm not playing you anymore :lol:

That was me at my absolute best in those last few games and you still destroyed me.

I'll be back on in about half an hour by the way (glutton for punishment) need to get some stuff sorted for work that I forgot about.

Edited by Saint_clark

Yeah i'm addicted to it. Always seem to lose connection when I try to play that online though so I don't bother.

I never seem to have enough contracts though...

Yeah, you have to keep buying some or getting the gold packs, you do know you CAN use silver and bronze contracts on gold players ?? Albeit that they don't last very long.

I really need to concentrate on building a team with decent chemistry, i am getting owned.

Yeah, you have to keep buying some or getting the gold packs, you do know you CAN use silver and bronze contracts on gold players ?? Albeit that they don't last very long.

I really need to concentrate on building a team with decent chemistry, i am getting owned.

Yeah I know...I don't think losing connection so many times helped as it counts as a game used from players contracts.