FIFA League

saint_bert

What actually is this? Haven't been bothered to check it out yet.

Try it out, you basically earn money and build up an online team. You need to buy packs with the money you earn to improve players etc. You also need to factor in chemistry for the team. I.e - Players in same real team, League or country play better together and you need to link them.

Its free and well worth a go.

Watch out playing online though as all the players i have come up against are better than anyone i have played normally online.

Gutted, I was 2-0 up with Saints at half time against some guy with AC Milan who seemed to be very good if a little over reliant on tricks, when my dad calls up and asks how to work the remote and I get booted for being idle too long.

I see Alex and Liquidshok are playing tonight, shall we start using the results from here in a league?

Edited by Saint_clark

I'm up for that, don't know how the league would work though. We could do 'king of the ring' as such, where whoever wins is king and then there is another challenger, then if the king is beaten then whoever beat them is the king, and we see who can have the longest unbeaten run etc? I've played Liquid quite a bit tonight, had a few decent games.

How do you know my first name!?

I'm up for that, don't know how the league would work though. We could do 'king of the ring' as such, where whoever wins is king and then there is another challenger, then if the king is beaten then whoever beat them is the king, and we see who can have the longest unbeaten run etc? I've played Liquid quite a bit tonight, had a few decent games.

How do you know my first name!?

You're PSN name is alexsfc123 or some such :lol:

And if for the league we use the first two results we get against each other it could work, if we say that the "home" team gets to pick the team first and the opposition has to pick from the same league, and you stick with those teams for both games.

Or something completely different...isn't there an actual online league section?

You're PSN name is alexsfc123 or some such :lol:

And if for the league we use the first two results we get against each other it could work, if we say that the "home" team gets to pick the team first and the opposition has to pick from the same league, and you stick with those teams for both games.

Or something completely different...isn't there an actual online league section?

Ah yes, that would explain it! I'm AlexSFC on FF.net too. What about that king of the ring idea, type thing? It's much easier to sort out.

Ah yes, that would explain it! I'm AlexSFC on FF.net too. What about that king of the ring idea, type thing? It's much easier to sort out.

It is a good idea and much, much easier to sort out, but it would mess it up a bit if the current "champion" lost their internet connection or got sick. Or indeed, got bored of the game - heaven forbid.

Either of you still online? I might come back on in a sec.

It is a good idea and much, much easier to sort out, but it would mess it up a bit if the current "champion" lost their internet connection or got sick. Or indeed, got bored of the game - heaven forbid.

Either of you still online? I might come back on in a sec.

We could say if the king doesn't play for 3 days for example when there are people willing to challenge him, then two others will play and the winner of that will then be king. How does that sound?

..and yeah, I'm on. Will play you when you're on!

Sounds sweet. I guess i'm challenging you then? Greeeeeat...

One more thing, does the challenger or the champion choose the team/league?

The challenger can, if it gives them a little advantage. Can you choose a team from a different league with the same number of stars, or do they have to be from the same league?

I must say you're the unluckiest FIFA player ever. Hit the post twice in the last two games as well as scoring 3 own goals! You like your possession though don't you, must have had an average of about 60% over those 3 games! That volley you scored was an absolute cracker.

Off to bed now.

That goal I scored with Sneijder last night, found a video of him scoring one almost identical;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2t0IVWTuQk&feature=player_embedded#at=29

Mine was better though - it was a first time shot ;)

Fair play, it was quality. I'm on now and probably will be all afternoon/evening. The joys of having to only go in for the morning.

You? Need help? With FIFA??? :)

Not used it personally. Assume you mean the player creation??

Basically, I'm trying to download a 'Southampton XI' team and it says bookmark it. Then when I go on the creation centre on FIFA, it says there's no team that have been found but I'm doing everything it asks me to do.

Basically, I'm trying to download a 'Southampton XI' team and it says bookmark it. Then when I go on the creation centre on FIFA, it says there's no team that have been found but I'm doing everything it asks me to do.

When you figure it out, post it on here please, a Southampton XI sounds quality :D

I'll be on in about 15 mins if anyone else is stuck for something to do.

Edited by Saint_clark