Malta Saints.

Whereabouts in Malta are you staying?

Hi

We are staying at St Juliens ( I think!) and can easily get into Valletta. You obviously know the area? I know there is a Maltese Saints “group” but don’t have any contact details. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi

We are staying at St Juliens ( I think!) and can easily get into Valletta. You obviously know the area? I know there is a Maltese Saints “group” but don’t have any contact details. Any help is greatly appreciated!

I don't know the St Julians area too well (that's where all the young folk congregate and us old(er) folk avoid :) )... however, given the density of bars in St Julians I'd be surprised if you weren't spoilt for choice for a place to watch Premier League football. I'm more familiar with the north-west end of Malta (i.e. Mellieha).

• 1 year later...

Agreed with Trousers, you should be spoiled for choice. Black and Gold in Sliema will usually show the prem games as well and generally have a good crowd . 

There are usually a few bars on the Sliema promenade as well which show the games. 

Edited by farawaysaint

22 hours ago, farawaysaint said:

Agreed with Trousers, you should be spoiled for choice. Black and Gold in Sliema will usually show the prem games as well and generally have a good crowd . 

There are usually a few bars on the Sliema promenade as well which show the games. 

Yep, you will have no trouble at all. I have family in Qawra (Basically the Maltese Blackpool) and there are no end of Bars. St Juliens and nearby Paceville, which is the centre of Malta's nightlife will be utterly full of bars showing live football.

In July/Early August there were very little restrictions other then wearing facemasks in shops. It's getting stricter now but it's still very free out there. Have a great time.