Saints 1 Chelsea 4 Post match meltdown

Ohio Saint

Trouble is if he ended up rotting on full pay, and had a negative attitude, you then have a stink about the place and a rotten apple rolling about too!

He said himself he didn't want to be here.

I know Man United are no great shakes this season - but the Longstaff boys for the Toon suddenly gave their midfield a bit more solidity. Harrison Reed being the tenacious player he is might have kept Romeu. PEH, and JWP on their toes right now their is very little to worry their names on the team sheet.

I think it’s time to give Armstrong a try in a midfield three .. he’s got the engine and the pace to get up and down the pitch and is no more lightweight then jwp to be honest plus is a intelligent dynamic player that shoots well and can score goals.. I could actually see the working brilliantly and Armstrong could give us the player we wanted from lemina but I just don’t think he’s in Ralph’s plans or that Ralph sees him as more of a cover for the boufal redmond positions

I think it’s time to give Armstrong a try in a midfield three .. he’s got the engine and the pace to get up and down the pitch and is no more lightweight then jwp to be honest plus is a intelligent dynamic player that shoots well and can score goals.. I could actually see the working brilliantly and Armstrong could give us the player we wanted from lemina but I just don’t think he’s in Ralph’s plans or that Ralph sees him as more of a cover for the boufal redmond positions

I’d also be tempted to see how he does in there, but he can be a bit careless in possession. For an “intelligent” player he doesn’t seem to know when not to dawdle on the ball or when not to make a hospital pass. He has sometimes impressed me with his directness and pace, but I doubt he’ll be the player we wanted Lemina to be - the latter is a flawed individual but clearly talented, hence why we had such high hopes for him.