Aussie Saints

12:15 would be a 9:15pm kickoff here in Australia.

Does not look good, as it will overlap with the Sydney v Melbourne Heart A league game (being shown on Fox sports 3 from 8pm). It's certainly not included in the Foxtel tv listing. Gutted.

Don't worry though, as they are showing the hockey between Netherlands and Germany at 11pm :|

You're right unfortunately.

Annoyingly they have two live CCC matches (Norwich vs Watford and Leeds vs Derby) and two Carling Cup matches (Stevenage vs Pompey and Chesterfield vs Middlesbrough).

Until we get out of League One I don't think we can really complain.

Speaking of horrible Melbourne Saint i wen`t to see St.Kilda last Friday night and now i remember why i gave them up 11 years ago.

PS Come on the Heart

You're kidding right?

St Kilda have been a basket case for most of my life. As ****ed off as I was on Friday night (and Saturday and Sunday) we're still THIRD on the ladder and looking at a top four position going into the finals. We can't give up yet. Anyway did you see the news tonight? Some punter just put $500k on us to win the premiership at $6!

But more importantly, catch the result of the A-League season opener tonight?

Melbourne Heart 0 - 1 Central Coast Mariners :)