125th Anniversary

Frank's cousin

Ok so for the past year most have been unable to even contemplate next season and 'celebrating' anything...the last 3 montsh were charaterised by simply hoping we still had a club to go into our 125th year.... BUT as we all know that despite our -10 points slim pickings of a sqaud and no manager as yet, Saint Markus is potentially the best thing we could ahve wished for - relatively very wealthy, wealth generated from graft and manufacturing...not arms or dodgy things but old fashioned industry... We have read he has sound financial principles of building businesses with investment but without debt and has a long term plan to see us back in the top flight..... so despite next season probably being a tough one, I think we bloody well deserve a decent celebration, and as 2010 represents our 125th year as a club, we should amke it a season to remember.. So any ideas suggestions on how we should mark the occaision? Commemorative shirts? special game? offers etc?

Think its time to Party!

i thought it was the start of the 2010 season as the club are supposed to be doing a "shirt" next season to celebrate it

What I meant is, the 125th anniversary is officialy the second half of this season and also the first half of next season- judging by years in existance.

Makes sense to make next season the official anniversary, mind.