Scouting

Redondo Saint

Actually I can tell you a true story about Scouting.

Mate of mine's lad plays for a Premeirship Academy. Anyway, he has to leave because dad (my mate, nameless) gets a job up north.

Within one day of arriving in the north, having decided that said youngster needs to get settled into school first (he's 10) before going back to football, my mate has three phone calls.

From Bolton, Liverpool and Everton.

Al enquiring about his ten year old!!!!!

Unbelievable!

I wonder what happened to good old Terry Cooper as he did a lot of scouting for us. Last I heard he lived abroad but scouted europe for us and his son managed a non league team in the midlands. Was Tamworth. Now? Maybe he recomended Gerrard.

I recomended Stevie Gerrard but seems no one listened. Mind you he is injured now and in anycase not sure he would get into the side.

I wonder what happened to good old Terry Cooper as he did a lot of scouting for us. Last I heard he lived abroad but scouted europe for us and his son managed a non league team in the midlands. Was Tamworth. Now? Maybe he recomended Gerrard.

I recomended Stevie Gerrard but seems no one listened. Mind you he is injured now and in anycase not sure he would get into the side.

Last I heard is that he lives in Teneriffe. And we can't afford him

Allegedly

IMHO

from the car washing bloke,

Seeing that Agent Dennis "C O C K" Roach has been a long time pal of Rupert Lowe, I can well believe he and his band of Merry Men of Brown Envelop Distributors will be involved somewhere along the line.

What happened to Stewart Henderson by the way? I was unable to connect for almost a month. Did I miss something? Can't find him mentioned anywhere. What person better positioned to have the knowledge of the good players around.

Seeing that Agent Dennis "C O C K" Roach has been a long time pal of Rupert Lowe, I can well believe he and his band of Merry Men of Brown Envelop Distributors will be involved somewhere along the line.

What happened to Stewart Henderson by the way? I was unable to connect for almost a month. Did I miss something? Can't find him mentioned anywhere. What person better positioned to have the knowledge of the good players around.

I believe it is a unit of four. cOMBINATIONS/MIX AND MATCH.

JP and Hockaday with the First team

Wotte second team and club

Henderson Academy and helping second team

plus I think Matt Crocker is in charge/Manager of Youth system.

Sorry it is a bit vague and I am not sure about Dof F.

i AM SURE SOMEONE WILL UPDATE US.

I think he went off to become a senior bod at FA or PL in Youth Development. Can't recall the link though