• Perry
    • Harding
    • Mellis
    • Murty
    • Wotton
    • Lallana
    • Lambert
    • Saganowski

Does anybody on this site acutually atend St Mary's?

Mostly, yes; but beware the grammar/spelling police who have to patrol this site 24/7. :D:D:D:D

Oh and there is a split infinitive on page two!:rolleyes:

.....and get well soon Graeme Murty. We were all mugged last night.

Edited by wightman35
spelling!

Fecking hell Derry were you on the vodka last night you actually nearly praised Lallana,and some how i dont think anybody spelt anything out to him last night unless one of your team talks was sent into the changing room.LOL

I'd be surprised if they hadn't as Pardew emphasised the lack of width on Saturday, besides he was 10-15 yds wider and wasn't loitering around the centre circle.

It gave him more room to play and he did well, however one swallow doesn't make a summer, he has to build on that now. I am not alone in my criticism of his poor displays, let's hope he is going to move on from here and make himself indispensable.

There have been loads of players with potential that was never realised, Lallana could easily be one of those. After last night he may have turned the corner, playing for the team rather than himself.

Well my first game of the season and I was overall very impressed. Some great pass and movement, reminiscent of some of last years great football played on the floor. Maybe we will this time have more of a cutting edge.

My only concern is that we played a team that let us play, next game we will be back to the more physical game and we won't have the time to use the ball and instead resort to hoofing it.

I wait with baited breath.

I'd be surprised if they hadn't as Pardew emphasised the lack of width on Saturday, besides he was 10-15 yds wider and wasn't loitering around the centre circle.

It gave him more room to play and he did well, however one swallow doesn't make a summer, he has to build on that now. I am not alone in my criticism of his poor displays, let's hope he is going to move on from here and make himself indispensable.

There have been loads of players with potential that was never realised, Lallana could easily be one of those. After last night he may have turned the corner, playing for the team rather than himself.

Why do you keep harping on about him playing for himself,that is utter ****** he is as much a team player as any one else out there i think you look for a criticism for the sake of finding one and come saturday unless Lallana scores a couple and lays on one or two he will again be the worst player in the world even tho their is ten other players on the park.

Why do you keep harping on about him playing for himself,that is utter ****** he is as much a team player as any one else out there i think you look for a criticism for the sake of finding one and come saturday unless Lallana scores a couple and lays on one or two he will again be the worst player in the world even tho their is ten other players on the park.

There is no point in trying to hold a sensible discussion with you. If you can't find suitable words to be insulting why bother.

I have no dislike for Lallana, just the way he has been under-performing unnecessarily, together with his poor positioning causing us problems with a lack of width.

He was much better on Tuesday and I was delighted.

There is no point in trying to hold a sensible discussion with you. If you can't find suitable words to be insulting why bother.

I have no dislike for Lallana, just the way he has been under-performing unnecessarily, together with his poor positioning causing us problems with a lack of width.

He was much better on Tuesday and I was delighted.

Well and truely reeled in derry. LOL.And go on admit it you cant stand the lad.I look forward to you slating him at the weekend ,bet you cant help yourself.

Well and truely reeled in derry. LOL.And go on admit it you cant stand the lad.I look forward to you slating him at the weekend ,bet you cant help yourself.

If Lallana plays well I'll give him the credit. If he doesn't, I have no problem criticising him. If he reverts to his previous form I think there will be a lot criticising him. The Echo site posters today were making the point, maybe he viewed a good performance against Premier opposition as a chance to put himself in the shop window.

I must admit that thought struck me on Tuesday, but I thought it unfair because I felt the management had instructed him to play wider which helped him and the team.

My attitude to the team management, system employed and individual players is objective.