Tourettes = madmans disease

Dog

Seen that before, very interesting to watch. Never come accross anyone with tourettes personally but if I do, I will certainly know how to react a lot better, or in fact a lot less thanks to that program. Can't help but feely really sorry for these people but it's good that they get on with their lives and that the recognition and understanding of the disease is growing.

Can't help but laugh at the bit where the bloke is walking his dog though! Poor dog doesn't know what to do!

Can't help but laugh at the bit where the bloke is walking his dog though! Poor dog doesn't know what to do!

Thought the dog knew exactly what to do, he suggested crossing a couple of times the dog remained still, John stated how well trained the dog is in that respect.

It is difficult not to see the funny side of this illness, as those afflicted also can at times, I remember watching the very first one 'John's not mad' then the second one when he was older and spoke about how he wanted to be in the army but said "imagine me as a sniper, whoa i'm up here" he touched on similar in this programme when speaking about playing charades and how he never can be the one who stands up as immediately he would shout "it's Jaws" and thats his go finished.

Heightened awareness is always a good thing.

Got to feel sorry for people suffering from Tourettes, very misunderstood. Used to have a driver working for me and his "tic" was thrusting his groin at people and shouting **** and grunting.

Made it difficult to get the guy work as people just thought he was rude when he turned up for jobs.

Got to feel sorry for people suffering from Tourettes, very misunderstood. Used to have a driver working for me and his "tic" was thrusting his groin at people and shouting **** and grunting.

Made it difficult to get the guy work as people just thought he was rude when he turned up for jobs.

Does he still have a job, poor chap.

Tends to do a lot of agency work now. Got a couple of clients who understand, sad thing is he is a bloody good worker and all round top bloke.

Yes, yes, he sounds like a nice guy, a nearly had a tear come then, poor chap, let's hope he gets over it eh?