Terrace Fashions

dune

Mostly the labels are associated with casuals, but this doesn't mean you gotta dress like gimp if you're not. So what's the clothes to attract the ladies and make you feel good and whats not. Noy really got many expensive labels myself cos i can't afford it, but got a nice pail and skark cardy i just bought for the spring weather, although it's not all showy with labels like an advertising hoarding. reckon the huge lettering and overstated logos look pretty naff.

Three star jumper' worn over a button down Air Force Blue Ben Sherman; high waisted Oxford Bags, with pockets down the sides and 12 hole Dr Martins. Oh and a nice Rod Steward feather cut!

happened to stumble upon the odd nf marches in my younger days whilst shopping, such a small world, have the same effect with bonkers women - i'm a ****ing magnet - and the skinheads are well ****ed up. Never understood the whole tribal uniformity of dress. It's changed now - edl etc - but still there.

I used to love wearing my Crombie with the little mock red hanky in the breast pocket, and black Oxford brogues with dinkys in the heels to make that cool clicking noise when you walked down cold dark lonely streets :p

Probably spoilt the look with the yellow and blue silk saints scarf wrapped around my wrist and a woolen red and wight scarf done up around the neck :cool: ... but hey that's the way we rolled back then :D

Edited by ericofarabia

I used to love wearing my Crombie with the little mock red hanky in the brest pocket, and black Oxford brogues with dinkys in the heels to make that cool clicking noise when you walkewd down cold dark lonely streets :p

Probably spoilt the look with the yellow and blue silk saints scarf wrapped around my wrist and a woolen red and wight scarf done up around the neck :cool: ... but hey that's the way we rolled back then :D

Blakeys?

Thats them .... don't know why we called them Dinkys but we did :cool:

My other great (lack of) fashion statement in teh 70's was wearing my Afghan Coat (with red and white scarf :confused:) to games. Got a bit dodgy at away games as I did tend to stand out amongst the hardy few who went to away games back then :cool:

It worked really well during games when it was raining as it would smell like a wet dog and always got me plenty of space on the terrace :D Lashings of patchouli oil helped with the ambience though.

In my defence I have to say that I have never worn a replica shirt or a jesters wig :rolleyes:

I used to love wearing my Crombie with the little mock red hanky in the breast pocket, and black Oxford brogues with dinkys in the heels to make that cool clicking noise when you walked down cold dark lonely streets :p

memories

my yellow and blue silk scarf faded badly after getting wet a few times