Best Buy to open in Hedge end

mdearlove

Interesting to see that Hedge End has been chosen as one of the first sites for the US giant Best Buy. Should put some pressure on the Currys/Dixons/PC World group.

They do a good price match in the USA so hopefully prices will come down a bit here.

Interesting to see that Hedge End has been chosen as one of the first sites for the US giant Best Buy. Should put some pressure on the Currys/Dixons/PC World group.

They do a good price match in the USA so hopefully prices will come down a bit here.

I wouldn't get your hopes up. Best Buy are still way overpriced compared to the likes of Amazon etc. They have some good sales periodically but in overall terms I wouldn't think you can look forward to a lowering of prices for Consumer Electronics/White Goods.

At best, it is just another store to do your research before heading home to buy on the internet.

Best Buys "special sale's" are normally only advertised on their website i have found (in the US), so will they do the same here, remains to be seen. But there can be good bargains to be had!!

But Currys/Dixons/PC World and Comet had better wise up, because if they pull a Walmart ploy, and price everyone else out of the market, we could be left with just them.

Which would be very bad!!

And agree with Big Shadow, if you have interweb/net use it, the only way to get a real bargain! :smt080

Edited by SOTONS EAST SIDE