Which players would you like to see us sign in the summer? (Maybe a HCDAJFU thread?)

bpsaint

Wouldn't mind Lee Carsley on a rolling contract TBH. Twice as good as Wotton and as others have said would be the sort of guy who'd roll his sleeves up at places like Exeter and Tranmere and get stuck in. If not Carsley then an ex-Prem midfield general would be a good signing. As for his age I guess everyones forgotten 39 year old Dean Windass helped lead Hull to the Prem 2 years ago.

Nicky Bailey would definately be a good addition to our midfield - and I have a feeling Charlton our going to be a selling club this summer

somehow I think the Norwich and Leeds (if they go up) players will be going nowhere

realistically I think we'll be looking at the better players in League 1 and one or two from League 2 such as

Thierry Racon - Charlton

Johnny Jackson - Notts County/Charlton

Adam Le Fondre - Rortherham

Albert Adomah - Barnet

Simeon Jackson - Gillingham

I wouldn't be surprised if we get one or two young players in on loan from Premiership reserve squads

It would be great if we could persuade Neil Danns and Elliott Ward to join us - but I'm not sure they will drop down a division

Same with Vokes and Surman - although it would be 2 divisions!

might be worth putting a bid in for Nathan Tyson at Forest as they have so many strikers and he's proven at this level

I'd love to get Oakley back as our midfield general