Favourite subversive site

tpbury

Everything links into everything. Novelty is compulsory. Sickness incorporates.

I am travelling a road which many have travelled before, inuring myself against images and feelings which would have made me sick 10 years ago. I cross borders of my own morality and every day I wonder where the road will end. I know which borders I will not cross but wonder whether others openly choose to do so and whether they feel it is acceptable to cross those borders. I wonder about the malleability of morailty - can one's core be corrupted by this?

Dog - your views?

tp, these 'borders', ask yourself who created them in the first place? They are almost definitely other people's borders that you have either CHOSEN to adopt or have been brainwashed into accepting.

Well done fella, you have reached a pivotal point in your development and have a choice to make.

Kick back and have a long hard think about where YOUR borders are (if any at all) and make the decision to enjoy the rest of your life no matter what it throws at you. Most impostantly of all, don't thjink about stuff too much.

Good post btw.

hamster

One day friends and I were browsing the internet and came across 'crazysh*t.com', as you do. We then proceeded to watch numerous disturbing videos. These included a live man having his head sawn off, someone who had shot themselves in the head with a shotgun but not died and lots of other gory events. Needless to say, at the time I found it pretty disturbing, but since then similar things have had little effect on me, and I find myself looking for new more shocking stuff. I wouldn't exactly call it immoral watching such horrific videos as at the end of the day that sh*t happens. Obviously there must be a line drawn somewhere, but I guess that is subjective.

tp, these 'borders', ask yourself who created them in the first place? They are almost definitely other people's borders that you have either CHOSEN to adopt or have been brainwashed into accepting.

Well done fella, you have reached a pivotal point in your development and have a choice to make.

Kick back and have a long hard think about where YOUR borders are (if any at all) and make the decision to enjoy the rest of your life no matter what it throws at you. Most impostantly of all, don't thjink about stuff too much.

Good post btw.

hamster

Don't take this the wrong way, Hamster - I have you as Ronnie Corbett meets Dennis Hopper - unfair?

I'm normally described as Aubrey from Life is Sweet.