Why are people choosing the Party of their choicef

John B

I think my main points not in any particular order

Foreign Relations which is better within Europe and would be damaged by the Tories standing on the sidelines and making things difficult for the EU

Rebuilding the financial system through international agreement by a teamwell respected throughout the world during the 2008 banking crisis- a policy opposed by the Tories who want to 'go it alone'.

Attempting to beat global terrorism through completing the job in Afghanistan and rooting out the terrorists wherever they may decide to run and hide which I think the Tories agree with .

Keeping a Trident like deterrant as we have no idea how things will be in the futue which is also the policy of the Tories

Points 1 and 2 are probably near to Liberal Policy but not entirely sure Points 3 and 4 are not

So Labour is my choice

Labour have had their chance. That have spent the past 13 years ruining this country. With mistakes ranging from the dome to selling gold to the economy. They inherited a healthy economy and spent all they could in the good tines and saved nothing for the bad times.

As a result I will not be voting for them or the liberals (who will likely side with them, want to join the euro and sign up for everything in the euro constitution).

13 years of failure do not dwarves another chance.

(appologies if this msg comes up with anything about sending from an I-phone. Does anyone know how to turn that feature off?)

OOO

Labour have had their chance. That have spent the past 13 years ruining this country. With mistakes ranging from the dome to selling gold to the economy. They inherited a healthy economy and spent all they could in the good tines and saved nothing for the bad times.

As a result I will not be voting for them or the liberals (who will likely side with them, want to join the euro and sign up for everything in the euro constitution).

13 years of failure do not dwarves another chance.

(appologies if this msg comes up with anything about sending from an I-phone. Does anyone know how to turn that feature off?)

OOO

Seems a slight over simplification of the current situation but what Constituation there is no constituation there is only a treaty

I could never vote tory as I despise them and everything about them. Lower than vermin.

I cannot support Labour at the moment due to Brown and his failure to fund the equipment of the troops in both Afghanistan and Iraq. As ex-forces that betrayal is unforgivable.

I'm tempted to vote Green but may well vote Liberal.

Once Brown has been ousted I will return to Labour