Fraternising With The Enemy

Jeff Le Taxi

Exactly, Jeff. Atticus really is a knob so just ignore him. I don't see him pulling hilarious stunts like posting something on the Pompey board and then posting a link to it on here. He's always too quick to criticise others but I've never seen him pull a funny and crazy jape like that. Atticus, you are a knob. It's people like Jeff who keep this place alive with their brilliant jokes. Maybe you should contribute something to the place once in a while before you make snide comments?

Exactly, Jeff. Atticus really is a knob so just ignore him. I don't see him pulling hilarious stunts like posting something on the Pompey board and then posting a link to it on here. He's always too quick to criticise others but I've never seen him pull a funny and crazy jape like that. Atticus, you are a knob. It's people like Jeff who keep this place alive with their brilliant jokes. Maybe you should contribute something to the place once in a while before you make snide comments?

Agreem, that Maycomb chap is always spamming nonsense... but what happend to the other Atticus character who posted on here a few years back, he used to make some good points didn't he (or am I confused?)

This fella: http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/forum/member.php?u=6172

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=knob