3 sim in iphone

JustMike

Ring up 3 and see if you can get an iphone from them. They buy them on the grey market and have them available to loyal customers.

If you are getting one elsewhere then yes it may work on the 3 network as long as its unlocked. Three can send you network settings to use it on their network

There a some good things about 3 like the large amount of minutes and mobile skype, but I just find their network so **** everywhere I go. My 3G O2 network in london is spot on.

I have no problems with my network coverage, especially now they have upgraded their masts in my area. Am happy to stay with them, just want an iphone

Ring up 3 and see if you can get an iphone from them. They buy them on the grey market and have them available to loyal customers.

If you are getting one elsewhere then yes it may work on the 3 network as long as its unlocked. Three can send you network settings to use it on their network

yeah, i heard you can if its unlocked but apparently you wont be able to do software updates etc.