offside trap

OldNick

Did anyone else notice that we caught them offside numerous times.It shows to me that we have organisation and confidence to play offside.

I thought Lancashire and Perry were comfortable together and the fullbacks getting better as they learn their trade , especially James who is not a natural full back.

Well done play the Arsenal way of the 80's in defence and 2000's in attack.

its good to see it working. If it is working I think we should keep the back 4 as it is and see if they really can bed in and improve.I understand KD did make a couple of great saves but the first was down to our defenders playing football and getting caught on the ball,(although I thought it was a foul) it wasnt down to their attacking play.

its good to see it working. If it is working I think we should keep the back 4 as it is and see if they really can bed in and improve.I understand KD did make a couple of great saves but the first was down to our defenders playing football and getting caught on the ball,(although I thought it was a foul) it wasnt down to their attacking play.

Are you in love with KD?

Are you in love with KD?
No but trying to make a balanced post to point out that the defence was not perfect.Because you may be so thick that you cannot see it, is not my problem.I suppose you were one of the fools who have slated KD for 2 seasons.

No but trying to make a balanced post to point out that the defence was not perfect.Because you may be so thick that you cannot see it, is not my problem.I suppose you were one of the fools who have slated KD for 2 seasons.

He merely enquired as to whether or not you had inner feelings of squiggly warmth for our goal keeper. I do not think calling him thick was at all warranted.

He merely enquired as to whether or not you had inner feelings of squiggly warmth for our goal keeper. I do not think calling him thick was at all warranted.
Oh I apologise then, after all I should expect to be insulted as a matter of course.

Oh I apologise then, after all I should expect to be insulted as a matter of course.

There is nothing insulting in asking if you love our goal keeper. In this modern era bum love is now very acceptable and you have no right to feel insulted by being asked. The same does not apply to calling him thick. If he called you a thick goal keeper lover, well that's different.

There is nothing insulting in asking if you love our goal keeper. In this modern era bum love is now very acceptable and you have no right to feel insulted by being asked. The same does not apply to calling him thick. If he called you a thick goal keeper lover, well that's different.
Thanks JFP for clearing that up I now feel rightly told off

Who on earth is this retard?

Have you got a brain cell, or do you find it hard to count to one?

Who on earth is this retard?

Have you got a brain cell, or do you find it hard to count to one?

Interesting comments. May I take the time to answer by suggesting that if I had just one brain cell, as implied by yourself then I would still find it incredibly hard to count to or beyond one. Therefore, it would have been more accurate had you asked the question, "Have you got a brain cell AND do you find it hard to count to one?"

Your question could be rather misleading in that it could be stating that you believe a one brain celled life form would be able to count at all. This in itself could leave people to believe you are mentally deficient.

Interesting comments. May I take the time to answer by suggesting that if I had just one brain cell, as implied by yourself then I would still find it incredibly hard to count to or beyond one. Therefore, it would have been more accurate had you asked the question, "Have you got a brain cell AND do you find it hard to count to one?"

Your question could be rather misleading in that it could be stating that you believe a one brain celled life form would be able to count at all. This in itself could leave people to believe you are mentally deficient.

hey JFP get a grip man, you are both wonderful

Thanks for taking the time to make your suggestion but I’ll need to take issue with your proposition that I should have used AND rather than OR.

Following your own logic, a single brain cell organism couldn’t count at all and so would not be able to attempt counting even as far as one. Therefore I couldn’t possibly have used AND in my conjunction of questions, it had to be an OR.

I’m sorry you were unable to follow a consistent line of reasoning; you must have been overly preoccupied with that bum-love you were talking about. Perhaps a subliminal enthusiasm you are trying subconciously to supress by projecting it onto others?

Edited by hughieslastminutegoal

Thanks for taking the time to make your suggestion but I’ll need to take issue with your proposition that I should have used AND rather than OR.

Following your own logic, a single brain cell organism couldn’t count at all and so would not be able to attempt counting even as far as one. Therefore I couldn’t possibly have used AND in my conjunction of questions, it had to be an OR.

I’m sorry you were unable to follow a consistent line of reasoning; you must have been overly preoccupied with that bum-love you were talking about. Perhaps a subliminal enthusiasm you are trying subconciously to supress by projecting it onto others?

"Have you got a brain cell, or do you find it hard to count to one?"

This sentence could quite easily state that you believe a single brain cell would be capable of basic mathematics. You are saying that if my only brain cell was removed I would lose the ability to count.

It is not right and proper for you to use my subsequent sentence to verify the correctness in your initial offerings. Therefore you cannot turn to my correction as justification for writing your confusing and inaccurate piece.

I agree, a single brain celled organism could not count at all, which was why I was mentioning that your sentence read as if you believed it could.

Why did Mr Fisher have such a sore arse anyway? He might have blamed it on always sitting on the bench, but maybe you chose that name for some kind of subliminal and/or (see what I did there) subconscious (note spelling) reason.

"Have you got a brain cell, or do you find it hard to count to one?"

This sentence could quite easily state that you believe a single brain cell would be capable of basic mathematics. You are saying that if my only brain cell was removed I would lose the ability to count.

It is not right and proper for you to use my subsequent sentence to verify the correctness in your initial offerings. Therefore you cannot turn to my correction as justification for writing your confusing and inaccurate piece.

I agree, a single brain celled organism could not count at all, which was why I was mentioning that your sentence read as if you believed it could.

Why did Mr Fisher have such a sore arse anyway? He might have blamed it on always sitting on the bench, but maybe you chose that name for some kind of subliminal and/or (see what I did there) subconscious (note spelling) reason.

I'm glad to see that you do indeed have one brain cell, and am relieved that the 'if it was removed' in your response does imply you continue to retain it.

I will say you manage to use that cell quite successfully in an off-beat neo-humourous fashion. I may have lost an S along the way - maybe I left it on the bench just before Hughie sat down in 1976. I'll admit I got a few sideways looks when I shouted "Come on you aints" when Bobby's bobbler went in that far corner.

Edited by hughieslastminutegoal