Hampshire vs Yorkshire

Leicestersaint

One batting point, three bowling points, 14 points for the win, which gives us 111 points.

Given that some games aren't finished yet, here's how it currently stands (bonus points already gained ARE included)

1. Durham P10 132

2. Nottinghamshire P10.5 129

3. Somerset P9.5 118

4. Kent P11 114

5. Sussex P10.5 113

6. Lancashire P9.5 112

7. Hampshire P12 111

8. Yorkshire P11 104

9. Surrey P10 85

When they were 55-5 I spoke to Jack Rudolph and he said the wicket was ok, just usual Yorkshire batting.

Spoke to Nick Pothas at lunch and he said there was nothing wrong with the wicket, just good bowling.

The fact we scored an unbeaten opening stand of 108 proves the point.

A very good and important win.

One batting point, three bowling points, 14 points for the win, which gives us 111 points.

Given that some games aren't finished yet, here's how it currently stands (bonus points already gained ARE included)

1. Durham P10 132

2. Nottinghamshire P10.5 129

3. Somerset P9.5 118

4. Kent P11 114

5. Sussex P10.5 113

6. Lancashire P9.5 112

7. Hampshire P12 111

8. Yorkshire P11 104

9. Surrey P10 85

Although it's looking a bit better every other team has one or two games in hand. Let's hope for bad weather when they play catch up or just win our last four games.

Although it's looking a bit better every other team has one or two games in hand. Let's hope for bad weather when they play catch up or just win our last four games.

This is a fair point, but it is all looking a lot closer than i thought it would a month ago. If we could get a run of form together we would stay up - so lat's do it!

That is now 3 unbeaten, hopefully we can stay out of the bottom two places now.

I did not see this result coming , and am extremely happy with it.[ The confidence levels

are obviously rising, and Tahir has made a big difference- and also well done to

James Tomlinson].

I did say I thought we would would go down, and would love to be proved wrong.