If you were to give AIDS to any forearm member

saint_stevo

Blame the other spammer MB, he introduced me!

Once I found this place I got comfy, its my kind of humour and passes the day sitting in a boring office!

I know my humour may not be to everyones taste, however, since this £5 malarky, its been a bit quiet in here so I start threads to get it going.

Seems there are a lot of people who just 'watch' the forearm and dont really start threads. The last 4 threads had a combined 122 posts on them so people do tend to post.

Anyway, you have started two random threads tonight so you just as much of a spammer!

I think it was today that there were 21 people watching the forearm but no posts for 30 minutes. As soon as a thread is started it gets people talking again. Im like a saviour! Anyway, the threads I start normally do quite well

i happen to love WS ...................................... in the same way an abused child 'loves' it's abuser......

i would have to say that i wouldn't wanna give anyone on here AIDS,apart from Saint George..........his self righteousness knows no bounds......(i love it when him and Minty faceoff in a 'global warming/cooling/manmade climate change debate)

i'm always cheering for Minty when they kick off!!!! :smt041

I always thought Buzzin was a 40 year old though!

I didnt personally know MB until after here, met him becuase of a mutual interest...

You know him personally I take it too from a post on the 'tell a lie about yourself' thread. Im 25 so yeah been driving a while. I just like spamming which I guess is why I may come across 15! :)

I always thought Buzzin was a 40 year old though!

I didnt personally know MB until after here, met him becuase of a mutual interest...

You know him personally I take it too from a post on the 'tell a lie about yourself' thread. Im 25 so yeah been driving a while. I just like spamming which I guess is why I may come across 15! :)

No dont know him personally, somehow am facebook friends.

Good luck with being allowed to do summit you want to do this weekend then, like watch saints, your mrs may put her foot down........

ha ha! Nah, im going over my mates for a smoke again so recording the on sky plus so I dont miss it!

As much as I would love to watch it live, we are on Sky so bound to lose. I'd prefer a smoke!

I wearz the trousers anyway, but I have gotta keep an eye on the time as if im 5 minutes late picking her up, she will tan my behind!

Aids killed 2.1 million people last year including 270,000 children. Thats the equivilent of 9 southamptons. Africa already has 11.6 million orphans ecause of HIV/AIDS and about 33 million people currently have it. The majority of them will die as a direct result of the infection.

Aids killed 2.1 million people last year including 270,000 children. Thats the equivilent of 9 southamptons. Africa already has 11.6 million orphans ecause of HIV/AIDS and about 33 million people currently have it. The majority of them will die as a direct result of the infection.

So who will you give it to then?

I've read this from the top post only, and was about to register my utter disgust to someone who could joke about such things, and then close the thread. But Baj has already done so.

But I'm still going to let you know how I feel about this. You need to have a re-think Saint Stevo. Some things are not for joking about. An apology to all wouldn't go amiss.