McGoldrick self indulgence is our biggest problem.

derry

It's not the formation that changes anything, it's the quality of the players performing it.

Moving BWP (who's supposed to be a striker) up to make a double pronged attacked with McGoldrick won't change anything.Lallana isn't a striker either, but then he's not a playmaker .Our problem (from what I can work out) is that our midfield can't play the wave system that goes with Jan's type of football.

I've seen it work, even used it,but you need players that can win the ball and distribute it. Morgan was apparently very disappointing yesterday,perhaps he's not adjusting well to the style of his team mates. "Total football" needs absolute confidence in your team mates, if it's not there the system can't work.

I agree BWP will never be a striker here dispite all his own hype in th Pink..I think the formation used by Jan is our biggest problem. When its not working , it does not change , its this formation or nothing ..at Watford u could see the players gettin confused as to who was meant to where, BWP said in his interview that the lads need to be more aware of where they are meant to be. When it works im sure its good, but we need a manager who can adapt to different situations on the field when it is clear that fir what ever reason ..it is not working on the day

It's not the formation that changes anything, it's the quality of the players performing it.

Moving BWP (who's supposed to be a striker) up to make a double pronged attacked with McGoldrick won't change anything.Lallana isn't a striker either, but then he's not a playmaker .Our problem (from what I can work out) is that our midfield can't play the wave system that goes with Jan's type of football.

I've seen it work, even used it,but you need players that can win the ball and distribute it. Morgan was apparently very disappointing yesterday,perhaps he's not adjusting well to the style of his team mates. "Total football" needs absolute confidence in your team mates, if it's not there the system can't work.

To be fair..Spiderman back too early after injury..One more reserve game..

Lallana not full fit and in normal circumstances should have been rested.

Others you mention like BWP just not up to it and never has been or a has been even..

No disrespect to JP as he does not have the players or the tools or even the guile..In my opinion as stated before even if he continues as coach he should have a proper Manager/Director of Football in charge of the team. NOT Lowey PLEASE.

As far as the Wave system goes the few fans left in the stadium should be perfecting this Wave for the benefit of Lowey and Wildey some day soon.

By the way you did not accept that telephone number of that chap Sam Aritan who is helping me and many other Saints supporter at the moment. You also like a lot of us appeared down last night.( Surely it can get better.)

He states that Lowey is beyond help but he could do some good work with JP as he at least does listen. Keep your chin up fellow supporter.

My own opinion of course.

Edited by ottery st mary

To be fair..Spiderman back too early after injury..One more reserve game..

Lallana not full fit and in normal circumstances should have been rested.

Others you mention like BWP just not up to it and never has been or a has been even..

No disrespect to JP as he does not have the players or the tools or even the guile..In my opinion as stated before even if he continues as coach he should have a proper Manager/Director of Football in charge of the team. NOT Lowey PLEASE.

As far as the Wave system goes the few fans left in the stadium should be perfecting this Wave for the benefit of Lowey and Wildey some day soon.

By the way you did not accept that telephone number of that chap Sam Aritan who is helping me and many other Saints supporter at the moment. You also like a lot of us appeared down last night.( Surely it can get better.)

He states that Lowey is beyond help but he could do some good work with JP as he at least does listen. Keep your chin up fellow supporter.

My own opinion of course.

Ahh I don't need Sam Aritan, it's only football, I have a "life" as well.

Mind you when we win,those around me are much happier bunnies of a saturday..

trouble is we can't afford to rest anyone, we're down to the "bare-bones".

the old injury plague is hitting us hard as per usual;

As I mentioned yesterday I think we have a problem with Pekhart and Paterson isn't ready yet

so we only have BWP to play up front.

Edited by Window Cleaner

I've got a Saints-fan mate who I swap texts with after every game to cheer each other up - the rule being that we're only allowed to be totally positive. I had nothing to send to him yesterday, but his message said: 'One of the hardest away days in football. Remember, it's only 25 years since Swansea were a major force in division 1'. Cheered me up, anyway