Fifa tournamenrt

Griffo

For the next one I think I may do it with a league where you obviously play 7 games and the top 4 go through to a mini-knockout tournament. That sound better?

Btw, won second leg 4-3 meaning I win 7-5 on aggregate.

Through so far - Griffo and Saint_Bert's mate.

Games still to play - Saint_Rick (Spurs) V saint_bert (Hamburg) and mattbrennan (Zenit) V skintsaint (Lyon)

Well played Griffo - Tevez raped me with at least 6 of the goals.

I was gonna suggest some kinda champions league format - sounds great!

I will hopefully, just need there to be the interest for it because we only just scraped 8 people this time. 8 would be fine again though, just a league and then knockout would work much better! Would you all be up for that again?

I'll do the next round in order of who has gone through. So I'll play Bert's mate and the winner of the other two games will make up the other semi-final. Try and get those games played tomorrow at some point so we can have the semi's and maybe even the final in the evening!

I will hopefully, just need there to be the interest for it because we only just scraped 8 people this time. 8 would be fine again though, just a league and then knockout would work much better! Would you all be up for that again?

I'll do the next round in order of who has gone through. So I'll play Bert's mate and the winner of the other two games will make up the other semi-final. Try and get those games played tomorrow at some point so we can have the semi's and maybe even the final in the evening!

yes mate champs league style sounds good, count me in. I'm in desperate need of match practice though, last nights matches against you were my first for about a month

im going to have to forfeit...just got home from work and the whole streets internet is down - damn aussies cant do ****.

good luck next round

That's a bummer. Will let you know when the league and knock-out competition is starting up.

Just played the first semi-final against Bert's mate.. Won 6-4 on aggregate.

I am through to the final :)

Now need to wait for the eagerly awaited clash between Bert and Rick. The winner of that will play mattbrennan to see who will play me in the final. Good luck lads.

The game we were all waiting for has finished.

I was rinsed 7-1 on aggregate.

1st leg genuinely close imo.

2nd leg Rik battered me.

Major lolage at him basicly handing the ball to me with his GK out of goal. Cheers for the mercy shot mate!

lol, i thought that ruud van nistelrooy needed one easy chance as hadn't had a sniff! i think i got lucky with some of the ai. dawson was a rock at the back and modric was unplayable

rick (spurs) 0 -2 mattbrennan (zenit)

rick 1 - 1 mattbrennan

he's bloody hard to break down! very well played, although my keeper and defense made 2 howlers for the goals in that first game!!!

Haha was two good games. Got a bit nervy after the Defoe goal but Bukharov sorted that out! Bring on the Final.