Loft Insulation

saint boggy

i have 5 x 4m rolls of Knauf Space Blanket DIY Insulation (as sold by B&Q)....it is 200mm thick....all are as new (unused)......

here is the link for more detailed info.....http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.jsp?action=detail&fh_secondid=9273743&fh_reftheme=promo_159792389%2cseeall%2c%2f%2fcatalog01%2fen_GB%2fcategories%3c%7b9372016%7d%2fcategories%3c%7b9372050%7d&fh_view_size=12&fh_location=%2f%2fcatalog01%2fen_GB%2fcategories%3c%7b9372016%7d%2fcategories%3c%7b9372050%7d%2fcategories%3c%7b9372230%7d&fh_eds=%c3%9f&fh_refview=lister&ts=1290371511778&isSearch=false

as you can see B&Q sell it for £11.98 a roll.............

am asking for £25 for the lot........:)

Edited by saint boggy

Can you provide any verification that this is not stolen?

erm......NO..

it's NOT , but i have no proof of this.......

i bought it a couple of years ago to do my loft, did a few rolls of it, my back started aching, so i left it a few days,and those few days turned into 2 years........am now getting the loft insulated FOC ,so dont need these rolls any more......

HTH

erm......NO..

it's NOT , but i have no proof of this.......

i bought it a couple of years ago to do my loft, did a few rolls of it, my back started aching, so i left it a few days,and those few days turned into 2 years........am now getting the loft insulated FOC ,so dont need these rolls any more......

HTH

;)

Message understood. My lips are sealed!

• 2 months later...