soccer saturday super 6 sky bet free roll poker tournament

dune

Facepalm

There is no such thing as pot commited.

You are either confident or not. Doesn't matter how much you HAVE bet, if you think the raise is too big then get out.

It was a free roll. I prefer double your money and I usually win.

^ yes ...totally free to enter and whatever you win you can keep/withdraw or bet ...theres daily freerolls on sky and at the weekend they do a super 6 freeroll and a facebook freeroll, ive played/play on pretty much every poker website and to be honest theres only UK and Irish players on sky and so ive found it the best website to play on in terms of quality of player/easyness to win ... (which sadly isnt a very good inditement for the UK/Irish poker player in general..)

Get off of Sky Poker free money and get on Pokerstars real money. A lot of us can then see how good you really are.

Is that a Yank site? If so No. And i'm not that good. It all depends on whether I can be bothered. Sit and Go double your money is what I am good at. I have a starategy that works for this.

Is that a Yank site? If so No. And i'm not that good. It all depends on whether I can be bothered. Sit and Go double your money is what I am good at. I have a starategy that works for this.

It's not a 'Yank site' - but it does allow American players (unlike a lot of Poker sites out there). You get players from all over the world using it so you never have to wait long to get a game - whatever time of the day it is. Lots of Sit 'n' Go's and DoubleYourMoney tables.

It is the World's largest online Poker site so the choice of games as a whole is excellent.

I like the . Do other sites have this? You press it and it shows a replay of the last hand. You can see someone's mucked cards without having to look at the hand history. I also like the 'find a player' feature (again - do other sites have this? Surely yes?). If you search for a player on your table and it turns out they are playing a lot of other tables at the same time then you can pretty much guarantee you know how they will be playing. They will only play premium pocket cards when the blinds are low and will shove (in position) with any old crap once their 'M' value starts getting low (approx 10 big blinds or less). They rarely bluff after the flop.

You can hide yourself from the this search feature but not everyone does. Far from it.

Sign up and play a few free-money tables to get a feel for it. It has the usual bonus stuff if you use a code when you sign up

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/bonus/

These are never quite as good as they sound but if you play a lot you will get something back. Better than nothing.

What other Poker sites do people on here use?

As you can see us USA based people struggle a bit since that poxy UIGEA (Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act) bill got passed by Bush in 2006:

http://www.internet-poker.co.uk/US-Online-Poker-Sites-Accepting-USA-Players/

That's why if you are on holiday over here you can't use your Betfair account. Nothing to do with Betfair - all to do with the UIGEA bill.

Anyway - that is another story for another day. Good luck on the tables everyone.

It's not a 'Yank site' - but it does allow American players (unlike a lot of Poker sites out there).

That's the reason i'm with SKY Bet. I hope you and your good lady are keeping well. You should get yourself out of that revoltingly obese colony and back supporting the Saints.:)