Nazi sympathiser killed

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

Wiltshire Saint, you seem to go out of your way to put Barney Trubble down. Maybe the world would be a better place without you too? I'm not saying that I hope you die in a car crash, but those that share your uncaring views might.

No, I am not going out of my way to put Barney down. He made a stupid comment and I pointed it out. I was making another point at the same time, so there was no "going out of my way" involved.

Spot on.

I never knew the EU was a loony-left club that can punish countries for returning right wing governments.

Besides, the Thatcher government was so right wing it makes Haider and his noisy little rabble seem like Vladimir Illych Ulanov (Lenin) and the Bolsheviks. I never saw the EU sanctioning the UK. Wonder why ? Could it be the old Austria = Nazi stereotype so espoused on here by the likes of SadOldGit ???

The EU is not a loony left club. In fact it is quite the opposite of that. The loony left would not encourage the spread og globalisation and capitalism the way the EU does. The loony left would not adopt policies desgined to strengthen the position of multi national companies nor would the loony left subsidise farmers to the degree the EU does, which ultimately makes trade between the richer and poorer nations unfair. The actions of the EU are actually supportive of the right (not the far right). If they decide to take action against the far right, it is not because of their left leanings, but because they are aware that capitalism and the global economy are dependent on stable political situations and governments. The fall out of having a far right party in charge would be too much for the capitalists and globalisers of the world.

All we need now is for Nick Griffin to have the same 'unfortunate' accident...****ing Nazi scum

I sometimes wonder what you right-wingers are all about? Didn't you study history at school? Facism/Nazism = hate, intolerance and WAR. You must be the sort of people who when learning about the history of our 'empire' become filled with a sense of nationalistic pride rather than a disgust at the way that our nation has gone through history destroying innocent countries.

Edited by Thorpe-le-Saint