Who wants a brand new iphone 3gs 16gb for £250 - can deliver on Friday?

thesaint sfc

Why has this been moved to technology? Surely should be in selling forum?

:S

Pancake -

Here I have for sale my Black iPhone 3GS 16GB. It is being sold as brand new with a years warranty. My iPhone battery died a few weeks ago so I went to an Apple store and they agreed to replace it with a brand new phone (this one.) I took out an additional years warranty on the phone on 13/01/11 using the Apple protection plan. So that is a full years hardware warranty and 90 days technical support. If you have any queries at all please drop me a message. Proof of all this will be supplied with the phone.

tssfc, what is the situation with i-phones regarding network provider please? I am on a monthly tesco deal which suits me well re cost and inclusive minutes, I very rarely go over the 500 as I only have a coiuple of friends (bit like young Mikey I suspect ;-) )

mrs h has just told me that I deserve a treat and if i can sort a decent deal for provider I would like first refusal, seriously serious offer mate.

Here's my offer thesaint sfc:

£250 CASH

or

1 x Man Utd Ticket Block 41 (Northam) plus CASH.

If you are offering to deliver too then tomorrow would be perfect as long as you don't mind doing so in Chandlers Ford as I have to leave fopr Kent straight from work.