Mini Cooper

mightysaints

My beloved A3 company car is going back to the lease company next week. As a short term loan at work they have offered a Mini Cooper Diesel. Bit worreid as all i ever see is woman driving these. Are they any good. The one comming is black with the Chilli pack.

I think the chilli pack is the one with the red hair dye amongst the hairdressing kit:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Should you drive it? If you are a lady, or a hairdresser? Yes. If not, hope its got blacked out windows and only drive it at night and dont park it near your house/work and you might just get away with it.

But never, repeat never, admit to it on any sort of public forum. Oh!

Should you drive it? If you are a lady, or a hairdresser? Yes. If not, hope its got blacked out windows and only drive it at night and dont park it near your house/work and you might just get away with it.

But never, repeat never, admit to it on any sort of public forum. Oh!

You have clearly missed out the third group of users which is homosexuals. Don't forget men can be homosexual, without being hairdressers, so it's unfair for them to be bunched up within the hairdresser category.

You have clearly missed out the third group of users which is homosexuals. Don't forget men can be homosexual, without being hairdressers, so it's unfair for them to be bunched up within the hairdresser category.

I haven't linked hairdressers with homosexuals because the fact one is homosexual doesn't make one a hairdresser or camp.

I haven't linked hairdressers with homosexuals because the fact one is homosexual doesn't make one a hairdresser or camp.

um? isn't that pretty much what I said! :lol: Thus drivers of the new mini could be split between three groups, - ladies, hairdressers or homo's (unless you are introducing 'camp' as a forth group! :)