Rallying Call

harvey

Are we gonna get a rallying call from Nick Illingsworth tomorrow, telling us that it's our duty to spend £24.00 or whatever to support SFC and pack the stadium when they're already kicking us when we're on the ground ?

I really feel like I'm being mugged every time I go in to SMS :mad:

Are we gonna get a rallying call from Nick Illingsworth tomorrow, telling us that it's our duty to spend £24.00 or whatever to support SFC and pack the stadium when they're already kicking us when we're on the ground ?

I really feel like I'm being mugged every time I go in to SMS :mad:

Yeah he was bang out of order for trying to encourage more fans to come along????

The only rallying call i will join in with is the one where the fans start to call for Lowe to go.

All together now...."Swing Lowe".

Before the Coventry game I had a call from 2 long standing sths (up untill 2 years ago). "Yeah we're gonna go to the next Saturday game", did they go ?.........did they ****!!!! & and I can't blame them. I expect they watched the Coventry game on Sky and thought their money could be spent better elsewhere. After going today, I think that they had the right idea :(

dont get on nicks back,hes a good bloke with the right intentions.

he wants what we want,a full stadium.

if you are going to hang a bloke for being passionate and having an opinion then we might as well all go home and give up.

Personally I couldn't care less how many people turn up or don't, and I certainly don't want anything that suits Lowe's current agenda.

All I want is a manager who knows what he's doing and the team to win a few games, thus installing a bit of hope to most of us fans.

Not a lot to ask :(