A few of the lads need to have a good long look in the mirror

TopGun

Its amazing that they always wheel out some poor mug with the usual pathetic rallying call...........which ALWAYS means nothing at all and results in another lame, pathetic showing in the next game.......... why does the OS bother.??.......must think all the fans are complete mugs if they believe in this drivel........Saints are simply shockingly poor wit sod all leadership, guile and grit.....there is no plan B so we have to carry on as is......weekly ( and mid weekly) humiliation follows........there is simply no alternative as Saints are a poisoned chalice to players and managers in the game.........we end up with players no one else wants.......because of the malaise that permeates through the whole organisation.......frankly.......there simply is no silver cloud!! Fact

Its amazing that they always wheel out some poor mug with the usual pathetic rallying call...........which ALWAYS means nothing at all and results in another lame, pathetic showing in the next game.......... why does the OS bother.??.......must think all the fans are complete mugs if they believe in this drivel........Saints are simply shockingly poor wit sod all leadership, guile and grit.....there is no plan B so we have to carry on as is......weekly ( and mid weekly) humiliation follows........there is simply no alternative as Saints are a poisoned chalice to players and managers in the game.........we end up with players no one else wants.......because of the malaise that permeates through the whole organisation.......frankly.......there simply is no silver cloud!! Fact

This was the interview that Paul wotton gave straight after the game on radio solent and e was clearly gutted, emotional and clearly ****ed of with his team mates. He certainly gave the impression he cared.

So egreog

What do you want the players to say?

You moan when they say nothing, you moan when the applaud the fans

and you moan when they do say something.

Are you related to Alpine by any chance?

i think he wants the players to do something at 2.55 rather than 5.05.

I think he wants the players to stop spouting sihtty cliches.

I think he want the players to shout "mine" rather than this "look long, dig deep" ******** after the game.

I think he wants a professional attitude before and during the game, not introspection after a total ****ing load of boollox.

Well, that's what i think but correct me if i'm wrong.

I take your point BrmBrm

I cant see the players coming out at 255pm saying we know we are going to play ****e but we will be giving it 150%

or the lads are up for this, we feel confident and we need to shut up shop in defence and hopefully we will catch them on the break and score.

Or if the players were really allowed to state their true feelings, The FA would be down on them like a ton of bricks for bringing the game into disrepute look at Joe Kinnear.

I suppose if your name was Rio (I have a lot to spout off about) Ferdinand

then they might get aeway with it. Also Uncle Lowe and co would not be best pleased if a player openly criticised the club, management.

Seem to recall tommy Boyd has just done that to our ex manager. his fellow players were not best to pleased with his out burst.

So basically the players cant say to much before or after the match