Reading Festival weekend ticket with camping

Dr Who?

Hi,

Due to my in-laws and my sister being away for the weekend of the Reading festival. I have 2 x Reading Festival tickets for sale at cover price. Just want my money back really.

I know it has not sold out, but would be greatful if you bought them off me, as I will be very out of pocket. Like I say just want the £385 for the pair. I think with booking fees and other add ons that takes the price for a pair to over £400.00 so you will miss out on these added on prices.

Please PM me if interested.

Payment would have to be by cheque or BACS payment.

Will give full address details and contact before you buy.

HELP!

Cheers

Kevin Sim

sfcsim

Dr Who

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No worries mate, he did contact me and say he was going to Sonisphere and would pay next week, but never happened. No worries I thought it might happen, you know with payment being put off a couple of times already, just do not want to be out of pocket, so cannot wait any longer as it is only 6 weeks away now!

No worries mate, he did contact me and say he was going to Sonisphere and would pay next week, but never happened. No worries I thought it might happen, you know with payment being put off a couple of times already, just do not want to be out of pocket, so cannot wait any longer as it is only 6 weeks away now!

Someone will snap it up mate. You looked how much there going for on eBay?

Someone will snap it up mate. You looked how much there going for on eBay?

Would prefer to sell them just for cover price, not after a profit! There are a lot of places that will take them closer to the time, but getting a bit nervous at the moment over time!