Scraping the barrel, but not their own.

benjii

That's what it looks like.

Lowe and Cowan - £563,000 termination payments = Stern John (+ surplus?) for one year.

Wilde's missing £2million = Rasiak, Andrew Davies, Safri, Pearson (+surplus?) for one year.

By all means try and readjust the company's cost base, try and make it sustainable in the long-term but abandon your delusions and realise that this can't be done overnight. Headlong rush into oblivion is not the only option (unless you have nothing to offer).

Pathetic.

I have never understod how or why people get massive pay offs after they are kicked out of office.

And spot on for pointing out how much those took out from the club after they were kicked out as I'm sure in a few weeks time they ill be moanin about the lack of funds.

If things are that tight then oan your pay offs back!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never understod how or why people get massive pay offs after they are kicked out of office.

And spot on for pointing out how much those took out from the club after they were kicked out as I'm sure in a few weeks time they ill be moanin about the lack of funds.

If things are that tight then oan your pay offs back!!!!!!!!!!!

As you well know the payoffs were what they were owed on their contracts.

Same as Dulieu, Hone, Hoos and Oldknow.

Not defending them just want to set the record straight.;)

Edited by SarniaSaint
Grammatical errors!!

The pay offs of the "gruesome twosome" need to be considered in the light of Claus having to pay for the pitch being relaid from his own testimonial funds because the club couldnot afford it. Not a hint of double standards there then ! And of course, as another poster stated - its not too late for them to return the payments to the club coffers

The pay offs of the "gruesome twosome" need to be considered in the light of Claus having to pay for the pitch being relaid from his own testimonial funds because the club couldnot afford it. Not a hint of double standards there then ! And of course, as another poster stated - its not too late for them to return the payments to the club coffers

In all honesty they wouldnt even have had to return all of it........about a third of that amount to Lowe and Cowen would have kept/paid Stern John's wages til January.

The double standards, including as you so rightly point out the Claus pitch farce, know no bounds.