Loweout@hotmail.co.uk

Long Shot

here's an idea: SuperMikey ... could be Michael Wilde? He expresses the same disrespect for the paying customer as MW has shown?

Thanks for the flattery, but i'm just a Saints fan expressing his opinion. I don't believe that we should be criticising how the club is being run, because we don't really have any control over what goes on. Decisions are made by the board and the directors and we have f*ck all control over what those decisions are.

I just think that, until we go the way that Ebbsfleet has and buy the club ourselves, we should let the people in charge make the decisions and stop moaning about everything. As I said in my last post, Lowe wouldn't have come back if he didn't have the majority vote, but now he seems to have legions of people against him. I understand that Lowe is hardly a popular figure, but whenever he makes some kind of cost-cutting measure it's seen as him lining his pockets. Is there any proof that he is actually doing this?

I've been a Saints fan for most of my life, and I don't like seeing the club in disarray such as this one bit, but creating even more tension between the club and the fans isn't going to help at all. I'm growing tired of all these f*cking heroes on here saying that Lowe has ruined the club etc. because it's not entirely down to him. It's partly the fault of RL and MW, yes, but you can't blame our current predicament entirely on them. We weren't exactly doing too well under Crouch and co either if you hadn't already noticed.

I know i'm going to get attacked for saying all of those things which is fine, as I don't really care. As a club, we've been on our way down slowly but surely for a while now, and people seem to be coping with this by laying the blame on the people who've taken on a sinking ship.

Thanks for the flattery, but i'm just a Saints fan expressing his opinion. I don't believe that we should be criticising how the club is being run, because we don't really have any control over what goes on. Decisions are made by the board and the directors and we have f*ck all control over what those decisions are.

I just think that, until we go the way that Ebbsfleet has and buy the club ourselves, we should let the people in charge make the decisions and stop moaning about everything. As I said in my last post, Lowe wouldn't have come back if he didn't have the majority vote, but now he seems to have legions of people against him. I understand that Lowe is hardly a popular figure, but whenever he makes some kind of cost-cutting measure it's seen as him lining his pockets. Is there any proof that he is actually doing this?

I've been a Saints fan for most of my life, and I don't like seeing the club in disarray such as this one bit, but creating even more tension between the club and the fans isn't going to help at all. I'm growing tired of all these f*cking heroes on here saying that Lowe has ruined the club etc. because it's not entirely down to him. It's partly the fault of RL and MW, yes, but you can't blame our current predicament entirely on them. We weren't exactly doing too well under Crouch and co either if you hadn't already noticed.

I know i'm going to get attacked for saying all of those things which is fine, as I don't really care. As a club, we've been on our way down slowly but surely for a while now, and people seem to be coping with this by laying the blame on the people who've taken on a sinking ship.

You are unfortunately not allowed to post on this forum as you are simply a worried fan.

Worried fans should stick to bbc.co.uk, TSW is currently only open to fully paid up members of warring.parties.com

Humour over. You are actually right, it doesn't matter ONE IOTA at this moment how we got to this mess or WHO got us to this mess.

The ONLY thing that matters is how we either 1) Survive long enough to be bought (ie get through the worst of the downturn) or 2) Get out of this ourselves.

As an analyst more than a faction, I just don't think we have the time or the luxury now of wasting ANY of the people around our club, but I am also getting more and more convinced that some people (not necessarily posters) may have ulterior motives to further damage the sinking ship.

Oh and in reply to Delmary

No I'm not wrong, and neither are you.

Salz COULD have come in much earlier, and I am sure that on TSF Morph and others indicated he wanted to stay behind the scenes.

The "Lowe Return" planning only gathered pace around the time of the Wolves away game which was around February of last year. Before that it was an idea, around then it became a plan.

A great deal seems to have happened behind the scenes between the time MW was "alleged" to be meeting an investor for dinner in London in late Nov/early Dec and Andy Murray beating Roger Federer in Dubai.

Salz made his offer as an attempt to stop the return, but by then the train-wreck was in motion and it would only have been seen as an attempt by Leon to retain influence/control.

Time now for a lot of people on all sides to understand that simply getting the keys to the executive loos at SMS isn't really ging to do a damned thing for us

...I don't believe that we should be criticising how the club is being run, because we don't really have any control over what goes on.

This is where our opinions are radically different.

If a company is being run well, and sells a good product at a reasonable price, customers have the right to praise them and buy their product.

The opposite is also true. If I bring my clothes to the dry cleaner and they shrink them, I have a right to complain, cristicise.