Loweout@hotmail.co.uk

Long Shot

Nothing to do with me but I noted this e address in the Echo comments page for people to leave their thoughts I guess.

When I woke this morning my first thought (sad I know) was the awful predicament we are in and I felt sick to my back teeth. I love this club but the spirit has been beaten from me to the extent I don't know if I care any more and that is killing me. There are so many brilliant fans who feel the same way - lifetime supporters who have just had enough. There are lots of reasons why we are where we are but I am afraid we simply will never turn the corner with Lowe at the helm.

I was going to start a thread with the comments from kdog on the Echo website. Its basically the same as my 'petition' thread, but an email address to send details to, rather than a website.

The comment on the Echo site is as follows

I am one of the loyal fans that have decided, in protest to Lowes unwelcome involvement with SFC, not to attend matches or spend any money with the club until he and Wilde resign.

I had a season ticket for 25 years but cannot stomach anymore of Lowes incompetence. There is a difference between running a business and making football decisions. Lowe has failed over a period of a decade to show he is nothing more than a accountant in a suit.

Even if investment is not forcoming, it is my opinion that we need to bring back someone like Keith Wiseman as chairman, so the fans can unite again behind the club and attend matches to support our local side.

If you are, or plan to boycott future games at the club for the above reason, please drop me an email at loweout@hotmail.co.uk

Please just state the number of adults or children which would normally be part of you group attending SMS, who are now boycotting in protest.

I plan to use this petiton document as a demonstration to the board and shareholders or the bank on how Lowe/Wildes involvment is financially damaging the club. I also believe we need to protest outside the stadium before and after games, similar to the Branfoot era.

loweout@hotmail.co.uk

I am one of the loyal fans that have decided, in protest to Lowes unwelcome involvement with SFC, not to attend matches or spend any money with the club until he and Wilde resign. I had a season ticket for 25 years but cannot stomach anymore of Lowes incompetence. There is a difference between running a business and making football decisions. Lowe has failed over a period of a decade to show he is nothing more than a accountant in a suit. Even if investment is not forcoming, it is my opinion that we need to bring back someone like Keith Wiseman as chairman, so the fans can unite again behind the club and attend matches to support our local side. If you are, or plan to boycott future games at the club for the above reason, please drop me an email at loweout@hotmail.co.uk Please just state the number of adults or children which would normally be part of you group attending SMS, who are now boycotting in protest. I plan to use this petiton document as a demonstration to the board and shareholders or the bank on how Lowe/Wildes involvment is financially damaging the club. I also believe we need to protest outside the stadium before and after games, similar to the Branfoot era. loweout@hotmail.co.uk

Come on people, if he is going to go as far as setting up this email and taking peoples details down, please lets get behind him, we have nothing to lose and I ask you, if you are upset with the way the club is being run, please email him with the details of how many of you normally go to games, but will not due to Lowe/Wilde.

Lowe has failed over a period of a decade to show he is nothing more than a accountant in a suit

What can i say? Aside from the fact that that sentence is arse...

And my accountant wears boardshorts and little else to work...

Which is the back of a VW Combi van...

Edited by Scudamore

i;m no lowe fan.

but what is going to change if he leaves?

we will still be in the same financial position, anyone else who comes in will surely have to work under the same financial infastrucutre (unless its a takeover)

i can;t believe we got rid of John, but at the end of the day we have debts and lots of them, we are currently struggling to survive let alone return these.

would rather spend my efforts supporting the team

i;m no lowe fan.

we will still be in the same financial position, anyone else who comes in will surely have to work under the same financial infastrucutre (unless its a takeover)

I firmly believe the decisions which are a 'false economy' will cease if he leaves. Allowing SJ to go out on loan to a team who will be mid-table ish this year is IMO a false economy.

Yes we need to save on wages etc, and need money desperately, however, the goals he scores (or would if he was bloody played) would be worth more than his wage. It could also mean we would be playing better and therefore more fans turn up.

Why sign Pulis & Gasmi and the likes for them to not even be in the squad? Why not, keep John, not sign those players and the total wage bill would not be as much?

Like selling Davies. I know that £1m was a lot, however, our defense is and has been our weakest area for a good few years. It finally looked a little more settled with Davies and he is sold. Another False economy. I believe any other chairman, would have found other ways around this.

i;m no lowe fan.

True, we will be in the same financial position, but we could have someone in charge who knows how to run a football club, who has some idea of what is needed to win games in the Championship and doesn't insist on madcap experiments with inexperienced coaches and kids when we are in a desparate predicament. Other people probably could do better with the same constraints. And they may even do better financially, because for sure Lowe is demonstrating once again that he is also not financially astute, which is what some misguided people give him some credit for. Given that he is also affecting our income simply by being here (I have serious doubts about how big this protest really is) then someone else in charge would clearly improve things. We have to stop this negative notion that this is how it is so lets put up with it, things can be better even with the existing financial constraints.

The obvious person to take the helm if Lowe goes is Crouch.

If Crouch would definately be better and with the financial restraints make a difference then great.

If he would be much the same or worse I don't want yet another change.

So what difference would Crouch make?

I don't particularly care about the "he's a fan and will therefore unite the fans" angle, I mean in actually running the club.

Not pro/anti Lowe/Crouch arguement but genuine question.

If Crouch would definately be better and with the financial restraints make a difference then great.

I don't particularly care about the "he's a fan and will therefore unite the fans" angle, I mean in actually running the club.

Fair question

TBH I don't think Crouch wants back in as Chair or even on the Board but he is willing to help out financially (as others maybe) if Lowe backs away.

As to who will run the club I think there are well respected local people who have been approached but there is obviously a long way to go. All I do know we can't just sit back and watch this car crash any longer.

i;m no lowe fan.

I imagine one instant change wiill be the return of those disenchanted fans like me who have simply had enough of Lowe`s antics. I saw my first Saints game in 1947 and have been a lifelong fan ever since. I have not renewed my ST this season for various reasons, one of which is the way in which the club is `managed` and represented by our duck-shooting buffoon of a chairman. As soon as he goes, I might - like scores of others - just review the situation.

Fair question Nick and I'm not sure Leon is a great option but him and Salz would be better than Lowe or Wilde. For a start, I think we'd have had the 2 experienced loan players that would really help the kids out and give some leadership. A takeover is what we really need but it doesn't look likely. Wilde and Lowe = relegation = administration.

Fair question

TBH I don't think Crouch wants back in as Chair or even on the Board but he is willing to help out financially (as others maybe) if Lowe backs away.

As to who will run the club I think there are well respected local people who have been approached but there is obviously a long way to go. All I do know we can't just sit back and watch this car crash any longer.

I would be happy with that. You paint me as a Lowe luvvie just because I understand we have financial constraints and we do not know the full story -so what I add is often devils advocate about the flawed logic where people are so anti Lowe.

The trouble is, with what you say above, is we have heard it before. I don't mean from you but from Wilde, Crouch, Trant, Hoos etc.

As I have said many times I welcomed the demise of Lowe and had a drink with Lee Hoos and discussed the new era and he was listing figures of likely investment. It didn't happen.

If it is a positive move forward, with guarantees this time, I would welcome never hearing Lowe's name again (unless he bought the skates!).

But without that I personally can see no benefit in campaigning for him to go to leave a power vacuum, more chaos etc

I would be happy with that. You paint me as a Lowe luvvie just because I understand we have financial constraints and we do not know the full story -so what I add is often devils advocate about the flawed logic where people are so anti Lowe.

The trouble is, with what you say above, is we have heard it before. I don't mean from you but from Wilde, Crouch, Trant, Hoos etc.

As I have said many times I welcomed the demise of Lowe and had a drink with Lee Hoos and discussed the new era and he was listing figures of likely investment. It didn't happen.

If it is a positive move forward, with guarantees this time, I would welcome never hearing Lowe's name again (unless he bought the skates!).

But without that I personally can see no benefit in campaigning for him to go to leave a power vacuum, more chaos etc

I don't always agree with your line of thinking but on this occasion I have to say that you have stated a very balanced view on the situation we face. I would however say that I think everyone (who is sane) understands the financial situation the club faces and are no longer under any illusion. It's interesting that the likes of yourself and CB Fry and others, who come across as staunch Lowe supporters, now seem to be seeing the situation in a different light. There are only a handful of posters now who seem to think Lowe is the way forward for the club and atleast two of them are trolls!

Whether you are pro, anti or ambivalent towards Lowe there is one thing that seems for certain and that is we will always be a divided Club and fanbase. Can we go forwards with that? I sincerely doubt it.

Your last sentence is the crux of the matter though. We saw false dawns from Wilde and Co and that didn't help us one bit. There has to be some kind of viable alternative put in place before Lowe goes......

I don't always agree with your line of thinking but on this occasion I have to say that you have stated a very balanced view on the situation we face. I would however say that I think everyone (who is sane) understands the financial situation the club faces and are no longer under any illusion. It's interesting that the likes of yourself and CB Fry and others, who come across as staunch Lowe supporters, now seem to be seeing the situation in a different light. There are only a handful of posters now who seem to think Lowe is the way forward for the club and atleast two of them are trolls!

Whether you are pro, anti or ambivalent towards Lowe there is one thing that seems for certain and that is we will always be a divided Club and fanbase. Can we go forwards with that? I sincerely doubt it.

Your last sentence is the crux of the matter though. We saw false dawns from Wilde and Co and that didn't help us one bit. There has to be some kind of viable alternative put in place before Lowe goes......[/quote]Agree. Lowe must go but his replacement must have the support of all three shareholding camps.

Your last sentence is the crux of the matter though. We saw false dawns from Wilde and Co and that didn't help us one bit. There has to be some kind of viable alternative put in place before Lowe goes......

Very balanced summery and I agree with what both you and Nick have said. It's interesting that you are both also saying the same as Lowe has said all along - he would willingly sell up to anyone who can prove that they have the money to make the right sort of investment. I think while we were in the Prem and the share price was higher he was saying he would sell to anyone who would invest £25M. I guess that number is lower now but I'm sure the principle remains the same.

IMO the worst situation would be for him to leave the position he now holds while retaining his shares and those he represents. That would simple mean he was a shadow influence in the background, provoking conspiracy theories about his longer term intentions and not actually providing a solution to those who feel they can't support the club while he retains a share of ownership.

i;m no lowe fan.

i can;t believe we got rid of John, but at the end of the day we have debts and lots of them, we are currently struggling to survive let alone return these.

would rather spend my efforts supporting the team

At last a sensible post!

thanks for your comments. I really don't think its is important who is in the boardroom -so much as what they do, I couldn't care if it was Lowe, Crouch, Salz or even Mandaric as long as we could go back to football matters

does lowe's presence really affect attendances that much?

i would be suprised if, in reality it was more than a couple of hundred, thousand tops that stayed away purely becasue of his presence

Thats aprox £250k a home game. Can we afford to lose out on that much. You may also find that the (if we are calling it 1000) stay away people would bring more support which is needed at the moment, the team could perform better with this support, which in turn could lead to the fans that stay away because of the drivel thats on the pitch returning too.

All if's and but's I know, but while he is here, we have a divided fan base and this is not healthy for finances or support for on the pitch goings on.

i would be suprised if, in reality it was more than a couple of hundred, thousand tops that stayed away purely becasue of his presence

I would say a thousand is a conservative estimate. In my little group of fans that used to sit in the Northam, its dwindled from 25 to 0 in the last 2 seasons.

A thousand fans is still 30k a week, enough for a decent player anyhow.

LOWE GTFO.

Can't argue with this at all except perhaps the last line which seems you advocate leaving things as they are. I know we have been caught out before with an anyone but Lowe mantra but I would take the risk again.

Nothing to do with me but I noted this e address in the Echo comments page for people to leave their thoughts I guess.

When I woke this morning my first thought (sad I know) was the awful predicament we are in and I felt sick to my back teeth. I love this club but the spirit has been beaten from me to the extent I don't know if I care any more and that is killing me. There are so many brilliant fans who feel the same way - lifetime supporters who have just had enough. There are lots of reasons why we are where we are but I am afraid we simply will never turn the corner with Lowe at the helm.

I have been a Saints fan for 28 years. For the last 20 years I have had to support the team from a distance, living in the USA. To this day my office (home-office) is decorated in red and white, with replica shirts, scarfs, signed footballs, Saints calendars and various other mementos. Occasionally, when I could afford it, I would fly over to the UK just to see the match and visit some friends in the process. But normally, like clockwork, every Saturday morning at 7 a.m., I sit in my office, behind my computer, and listen to the commentary of the match on SaintsTV. I have done this for the last 20 years. Until now that is! It's hard to be a long distance fan, and I really am losing interest. It's killing me, but it's real.

So I can only imagine how hard it must be for a fan like you Long Shot. You have always been a vocal and passionate fan. You have immersed yourself in this club. To see this happen now must be gut wrenching. I feel for all of you.

Can't argue with this at all except perhaps the last line which seems you advocate leaving things as they are. I know we have been caught out before with an anyone but Lowe mantra but I would take the risk again.
This thread seems to have more balanced posts than I have seen here for a while both NickG and Greenridge hit the button as well as others. We all would be happy for RL to go but only if there was a better plan to go forward.

If you took RL out of the situation how different would our position be? Ok so you might get a few hundred more at the game, perhaps a thousand but unless we started winning they would soon disappear. It seems to me the club has to budget for crowds of 12+ and cut our cloth accordingly.If we go down then 6-8k. When we have got to the position where we are not bleeding money then we can start thinking about putting money into the squad.

As for the acadamy as time goes on parents will lokk at Saints and see that their son will have a better chance to get a first team chance and so may send their kid to us rather than say a PL acadamy.In turn we will become oversubscribed and we will then have the luxury of picking the best of those.

It is all long term and wont help my saturday afternoon enjoyment but perhaps in 5 years it mayhave been worth while.

This thread seems to have more balanced posts than I have seen here for a while both NickG and Greenridge hit the button as well as others. We all would be happy for RL to go but only if there was a better plan to go forward.

If you took RL out of the situation how different would our position be? Ok so you might get a few hundred more at the game, perhaps a thousand but unless we started winning they would soon disappear. It seems to me the club has to budget for crowds of 12+ and cut our cloth accordingly.If we go down then 6-8k. When we have got to the position where we are not bleeding money then we can start thinking about putting money into the squad.

As for the acadamy as time goes on parents will lokk at Saints and see that their son will have a better chance to get a first team chance and so may send their kid to us rather than say a PL acadamy.In turn we will become oversubscribed and we will then have the luxury of picking the best of those.

It is all long term and wont help my Saturday afternoon enjoyment but perhaps in 5 years it mahave been worth while.

Why do people keep assuming this. I have been (for all of my 38 years) and still am a fan but at the moment I will not go whilst the person I hold accountable for the sorry state we find ourselves in is here only to protect his investment. The day he goes I will return and as long as he has no more to do with our club I will stay whatever the results are.

I'm sure that some may disappear but there are plenty of us out here who will return and will keep coming.

not convinced many will return if Lowe went -unless there was an additional input of positive news -a winning streak, new signing, new manager.

Equally, if results improved I think crowds would still return to a reasonable level even with Lowe, and if (god knows how) we got back to premiership with Lowe as chairman we would sell out.

It strikes me that we are ****ing stuck with Lowe and the Dutch duo.Good old Rupert will never get rid of Jan and his side kick.If you remember Rupert wanted to land these two when he was here before.Now he is back and will stick to his guns even if it costs us relegation to div1.God help us all.

I used to laugh at Lowe now i just hate him but the sad part of it is i cannot be bothered anymore.We thought we got rid of the ruddy face ponce only to be faced with a false dawn and now he is back but this time with an axe to grind against all those who are left at the club who wanted him out.

I think if Lowe kept a low profile, and didnt have any input in team affairs except to get the players THE COACH/MANAGER wanted and not himself, then people might not be so negative towards him. But he loves the limelight not shuns it, and here lies the biggest problem with Lowe, He feels like some players before him that he is bigger than the club!!

I'm sure other smaller clubs in this division are struggeling as much as us or maybe more but we dont hear about them getting rid of their best players to get by, as has been said before its false economy,we could be doing alot better with these players playing thus bringing back the crowds and negating the need to sell players. But Lowe knows best in his eyes,blinded as they are by his own selfish needs!

I think if Lowe kept a low profile, and didnt have any input in team affairs except to get the players THE COACH/MANAGER wanted and not himself, then people might not be so negative towards him. But he loves the limelight not shuns it, and here lies the biggest problem with Lowe, He feels like some players before him that he is bigger than the club!!

I'm sure other smaller clubs in this division are struggeling as much as us or maybe more but we dont hear about them getting rid of their best players to get by, as has been said before its false economy,we could be doing alot better with these players playing thus bringing back the crowds and negating the need to sell players. But Lowe knows best in his eyes,blinded as they are by his own selfish needs!

how many interviews have you seen with him since he came back?

also where is the evidence of the him having more input with team affairs than other chairman?

Sorry longshot -this is one of the "devils advocate" posts that gets me labelled, incorrectly, a lowe luvvie - just cos I hate criticism of anyone if it cannot be backed up!;)

What about STs going to the club and demanding a refund on their ST?

Trade descriptions act - not fit for purpose?

STs represent the life blood - hence send a message to dluker@saintsfc.co.uk enquiring about a refund. If there was enough panic by "hundreds" of people asking surely that would send a message to the club that no one could ignore? Everyone says they are powerless - fan power is the name of the game.

What price a panic if there ws a sudden run on refunds on STs?

Surely if enough "fans" did this and the bank heard about it (after all they have spent all the money) more money would be required - this might push the bank to it's limit and demand some restructuring starting at the top.

I would also suggest we need a figurehead to unite behind. Not The Trust or Nick Illingsworth - someone the fans trust - say Matt le Tissier. He could unite the fans! He has a place in todays crisis - no self promotion (or does he ahve a book/DVD to promote?), no hidden agenda, and someone who could bring the warring stayways and true fans together.

Two pronged campaign - Matty out of retirement, and an influx of e-mails enquiring about refunds! Then the crowds could not include the STs as their funds had been withdrawn.

What about STs going to the club and demanding a refund on their ST?

Trade descriptions act - not fit for purpose?

STs represent the life blood - hence send a message to dluker@saintsfc.co.uk enquiring about a refund. If there was enough panic by "hundreds" of people asking surely that would send a message to the club that no one could ignore? Everyone says they are powerless - fan power is the name of the game.

What price a panic if there ws a sudden run on refunds on STs?

Surely if enough "fans" did this and the bank heard about it (after all they have spent all the money) more money would be required - this might push the bank to it's limit and demand some restructuring starting at the top.

I would also suggest we need a figurehead to unite behind. Not The Trust or Nick Illingsworth - someone the fans trust - say Matt le Tissier. He could unite the fans! He has a place in todays crisis - no self promotion (or does he ahve a book/DVD to promote?), no hidden agenda, and someone who could bring the warring stayways and true fans together.

Two pronged campaign - Matty out of retirement, and an influx of e-mails enquiring about refunds! Then the crowds could not include the STs as their funds had been withdrawn.

This would probably work, but I doubt that you could get enough people to unite behind such an action to have sufficient effect.

I'm sorry, but i'm getting kinda sick of this Lowe bashing. He wouldn't have taken the club back over if he didn't have the majority vote for the EGM, which he did, so somebody must have supported him. And now everyone seems to be blaming him for everything that's going wrong at the club.

Now, i'm not going to brown-nose him like Scooby et al do, but I think that Saints fans need to get their priorities straight. What I said earlier, he wouldn't have been put back as chairman if he didn't have the majority vote, and I distinctly remember that there was an overwhelming majority of Yes on the Should Lowe Come Back? poll on here before he came back.

So, stop jumping on the bandwagon. I don't really think it's a fan's place to criticise what goes on behind the scenes. Fair enough, he's made some decisions that haven't proved too popular with the fans such as loaning out key squad players, but at least he seems to be doing something to help the club. Closing the corners, slashing the wage budget, loaning players for substantial amounts of money, Crouch did none of these things. I feel we'd be a lot worse off now if Crouch was still here than we are now.

I'm sorry, but i'm getting kinda sick of this Lowe bashing. He wouldn't have taken the club back over if he didn't have the majority vote for the EGM, which he did, so somebody must have supported him. And now everyone seems to be blaming him for everything that's going wrong at the club.

Now, i'm not going to brown-nose him like Scooby et al do, but I think that Saints fans need to get their priorities straight. What I said earlier, he wouldn't have been put back as chairman if he didn't have the majority vote, and I distinctly remember that there was an overwhelming majority of Yes on the Should Lowe Come Back? poll on here before he came back.

So, stop jumping on the bandwagon. I don't really think it's a fan's place to criticise what goes on behind the scenes. Fair enough, he's made some decisions that haven't proved too popular with the fans such as loaning out key squad players, but at least he seems to be doing something to help the club. Closing the corners, slashing the wage budget, loaning players for substantial amounts of money, Crouch did none of these things. I feel we'd be a lot worse off now if Crouch was still here than we are now.

You sir, must be a skate on a wind-up, as nothing else could excuse such a ***ttish statement such as 'I don't think its the fan's place to criticise...'

IT'S MY RIGHT AS A FAN FOR OVER 30 YEARS, AND A SHAREHOLDER TO QUESTION HOW MY CLUB IS BEING RUN.

Such attitudes as 'he is in charge, therefore he must know what he is doing' is complete ********.

Before you slag off Crouch, he did loan out players (Rasiak and Skacel in January). He was also going to close the corners.

Fans are the CUSTOMERS!! ST holders and others going to the matches, and/or buying merchandise, are what the company exists for. If those in power do not provide a good enough product, which is clearly the case here, then the paying CUSTOMERS have a right to take any action they see fit, either as individuals or as a group. The ultimate responsibility for providing a product that CUSTOMERS want to buy lies with the board, and ultimately with the Chairman/CEO/President, or whatever other title you want to give him. That's where the buck stops. The fact that he had/has a majority of shareholder votes is irrelevant in that issue.

not convinced many will return if Lowe went -unless there was an additional input of positive news -a winning streak, new signing, new manager.

Equally, if results improved I think crowds would still return to a reasonable level even with Lowe, and if (god knows how) we got back to premiership with Lowe as chairman we would sell out.

got to realize that if 900 fans returned cos RL left, that will be another 20,000 quid for that game. Easily enough to pay for the high earners put out on loan.

This post is a load of ******, but the highlighted line is hillarious...:rolleyes: It sounds just like that Lowe quote on the other thread

This post is a load of ******, but the highlighted line is hillarious...:rolleyes: It sounds just like that Lowe quote on the other thread

here's an idea: SuperMikey ... could be Michael Wilde? He expresses the same disrespect for the paying customer as MW has shown?

how many interviews have you seen with him since he came back?

also where is the evidence of the him having more input with team affairs than other chairman?

Sorry longshot -this is one of the "devils advocate" posts that gets me labelled, incorrectly, a lowe luvvie - just cos I hate criticism of anyone if it cannot be backed up!;)

Well NickG how about the annoucement of JP & CO a job for the football chairman,Wilde i believe.

But who annouced it ! yes you guessed it Lowe! Could;nt let Wilde steal the limelight on his master TOTAL FOOTBALL plan now could he.All football annoucements should be made by the football chairman Wilde not Lowe. Lowe does'nt know the meaning of low profile just Profile and how to improve it. Evidence enough i think! LL ;)

Well NickG how about the annoucement of JP & CO a job for the football chairman,Wilde i believe.

But who annouced it ! yes you guessed it Lowe! Could;nt let Wilde steal the limelight on his master TOTAL FOOTBALL plan now could he.All football annoucements should be made by the football chairman Wilde not Lowe. Lowe does'nt know the meaning of low profile just Profile and how to improve it. Evidence enough i think! LL ;)

I was sick off him on tv last time and embarassed by how he came across -but have to say struggling to remember him on radio or tv this season once.

I'll be honest and say i didn't plan to go to many home games this season (due to distance and cost), but i would have done half a dozen or so. With Lowe and Wilde at the club i won't be attending a single home game.

I was sick off him on tv last time and embarassed by how he came across -but have to say struggling to remember him on radio or tv this season once.

Press conferences atract TV/RADIO like they did when JP & CO were annouced, and Lowe had to be the one to annouce it! But this job should of fell to Wilde seeing as he was/is the Football chairman not Lowe. :(

ok. But previously we heard from him all the time. Since manager has been appointed has he done an interview? Can't remember one.
Nick we are all frustrated by whats going on at our beloved club, but Lowe doesnt help the situation by still being the FACE of SFC knowing how alot of people feel about him.If he had stayed anonnymous like , the first few years when he came here people would'nt put him in their crosshairs all the time, but he just cant help himself!!!

Im not so sure that Lowe will stick with JP through thick and thin unless we go into administration.

Yes he is giving JP time to sort out the playing side but Im equally sure that if JP dosent start to turn the fortunes around on the playing field> Im sure he will dispense of JP's services. Clearly the plan is not working all though there have been some good performances by the team , the bad performances are sadly overshadowing these.

So if the performances do not improve I wouldnt be suprised to see Lowe weald the axe. He gave wigley a chance and then chopped him.

lets see what the next two months bring.

One thing for sure we will not be getting redkrapp back. That is the sole reason I do not want lowe at the club.

Im not so sure that Lowe will stick with JP through thick and thin unless we go into administration.

Yes he is giving JP time to sort out the playing side but Im equally sure that if JP dosent start to turn the fortunes around on the playing field> Im sure he will dispense of JP's services. Clearly the plan is not working all though there have been some good performances by the team , the bad performances are sadly overshadowing these.

So if the performances do not improve I wouldnt be suprised to see Lowe weald the axe. He gave wigley a chance and then chopped him.

lets see what the next two months bring.

One thing for sure we will not be getting redkrapp back. That is the sole reason I do not want lowe at the club.

I think we already passed that point. I think it is clear that a tweak on the rudder is needed.

We can't afford anything other than what we have, so maybe a little more "help" from Wotte behind the scenes may be the only INTERNAL answer, but I also think any public pronouncements about the structure right now would be wrong.

Meanwhile following through the logic of previous posts, back to my bugbear.

1) We started the season broke

2) We have become more broke

3) We don't see the decisions made by Lowe as working

4) With all the problems Lowe is now more devisive than ever

5) There is still not actually a viable alternative EXCEPT another bout of musical chairs

So, we come back to square one, what this club needs AT THIS TIME

Is to acknowledge we are in the sh*t

To have ALL the majority shareholders working together "To save the club they love"

To have an INDEPENDENT chairman strong enough, bloody minded enough to bang the heads together and use the (what appear to be very FEW) skills of each of the 3 amigos.

Salz didn't want it before because of the mess, Mike Richards was proposed at Runnymede but isn't probably the right person, so we need to find any other wealthy Saints fans who want to HELP US.

I am still convinced that making the club "almost sustainable financially" in the past few months will make us an attractive investment opportunity, but right now anyone with money ONLY wants to hoard their cash. We HAVE to survive until things get better.

Too many factions scoring points and not enough working together.

(Perhaps a DAMN good start would be Rupert to acknowledge the mess and publicly state that he is ONLY working to save the club and that as soon as a viable alternative comes along he WILL go and wish us well)

Oh and play 4-4 bl*0dy 2 tonight

I think we already passed that point. I think it is clear that a tweak on the rudder is needed.

We can't afford anything other than what we have, so maybe a little more "help" from Wotte behind the scenes may be the only INTERNAL answer, but I also think any public pronouncements about the structure right now would be wrong.

Meanwhile following through the logic of previous posts, back to my bugbear.

1) We started the season broke

2) We have become more broke

3) We don't see the decisions made by Lowe as working

4) With all the problems Lowe is now more devisive than ever

5) There is still not actually a viable alternative EXCEPT another bout of musical chairs

So, we come back to square one, what this club needs AT THIS TIME

Is to acknowledge we are in the sh*t

To have ALL the majority shareholders working together "To save the club they love"

To have an INDEPENDENT chairman strong enough, bloody minded enough to bang the heads together and use the (what appear to be very FEW) skills of each of the 3 amigos.

Salz didn't want it before because of the mess, Mike Richards was proposed at Runnymede but isn't probably the right person, so we need to find any other wealthy Saints fans who want to HELP US.

I am still convinced that making the club "almost sustainable financially" in the past few months will make us an attractive investment opportunity, but right now anyone with money ONLY wants to hoard their cash. We HAVE to survive until things get better.

Too many factions scoring points and not enough working together.

(Perhaps a DAMN good start would be Rupert to acknowledge the mess and publicly state that he is ONLY working to save the club and that as soon as a viable alternative comes along he WILL go and wish us well)

Oh and play 4-4 bl*0dy 2 tonight

Wrong. He offered his services but was politely declined as at the time Lowe was planning his own come back. A missed opportunity.