Flatulence

Crouchie's Lawyer

Thoughts?

Burping and farting infront of the other half?

How long did it take for you to be comfortable to bake some hot air biscuits infront of them?

Do you still suffer from internal haemorraging where you are unable to order a 'taxi for Brown' while in their presence?

I think it was a couple of months before I guffed infront of the Mrs. That was years ago, and I now, happily burst into the water closet while she is in the bath to drop the kids off at the pool WKD advert stylee.

I hate it when my Mrs farts though and she tries to do it when im not around. I tell her off if she does it around me. Chuffing gross, women should not fart!

Thoughts?

Burping and farting infront of the other half?

How long did it take for you to be comfortable to bake some hot air biscuits infront of them?

Do you still suffer from internal haemorraging where you are unable to order a 'taxi for Brown' while in their presence?

I think it was a couple of months before I guffed infront of the Mrs. That was years ago, and I now, happily burst into the water closet while she is in the bath to drop the kids off at the pool WKD advert stylee.

I hate it when my Mrs farts though and she tries to do it when im not around. I tell her off if she does it around me. Chuffing gross, women should not fart!

We don't - we pass wind.

HTH

• 2 years later...