Back to basics

VectisSaint

I wonder if anyone else read this "blog" yesterday about Spuds and Arry (writtne before the Spuds win later in the day).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/philmcnulty/2008/10/tottenham_go_back_to_basics.html

The parallels between the position Spuds found themselves in and our position are quite remarkable. Continental style set up not working, with Director of Football (in our case Lowe) making decisions that undermine the manager. Getting rid of your 3 top strikers (John, Ras and Saga). I found I could read the article and replace most of the names with those at Saints, and it really would not have looked wrong.

Hopefully even Lowe might see sense soon (though I have serious doubts). Then perhaps we can go back to basics, though thankfully not now with saggychops :)

we have no parallels with spurs....they have some world class players and a hugely talented squad with money to burn

they will be fine this season arry or no arry

we on the other hand...............................

I guess you didn't read the article or my comments then. You would have seen the parallels with experiments, directors of football, coaches who don't know the English league, coaches who can't motivate players, and especially getting rid of your 3 top strikers.