Ban Hayley From Talksport - And out the rest

Secret Site Agent

Yes, I know we are all ****ed off, but I have just done my weekly 'Test Your Sports I.Q.' on talksport,

http://talksport.cerosmedia.com/1W48fdb6a2ae137012.cde

and the young lady on their today, Hayley, has Southampton as her home town and supports Liverpool. Skanky old witch. I still would, but I wouldn't enjoy it.

In todays climate, we need fans. So I suggest we boycott her, and out anyone else who is, in my mind, a traitor to the cause and need shooting with a ball of their own ****e.

ANy one else who should support us, but don't, cause they are a evil mercenary ****s, that you know?

(anything to lighten the mood, me.)

Yes, I know we are all ****ed off, but I have just done my weekly 'Test Your Sports I.Q.' on talksport,

http://talksport.cerosmedia.com/1W48fdb6a2ae137012.cde

and the young lady on their today, Hayley, has Southampton as her home town and supports Liverpool. Skanky old witch. I still would, but I wouldn't enjoy it.

In todays climate, we need fans. So I suggest we boycott her, and out anyone else who is, in my mind, a traitor to the cause and need shooting with a ball of their own ****e.

ANy one else who should support us, but don't, cause they are a evil mercenary ****s, that you know?

(anything to lighten the mood, me.)

You can't have "sport's IQ"

You can have sports knowledge.

IQ is measured by a series of varied tests ,not knowing who was centre forward for Accrington Stanley in 1936.

I remember her coming on the field to try and win votes for High Street Honeys, probably in the relegation year contesting she was a Saints fan. She has obviously changed her mind since she became "famous"

She's nothing that special! nice bod, she'd get it, but I'd not cook her a meal afterwards! LOL :smt065

It's not a dig at anyone, that's the trouble with all the acrimony on this forum,you can't say anything without it being taken as a dig or personal insult.

I apologise, I didn't know how the comment was written. I just put the title that TS had used, so I hope the accept it. And you are right, I like good well thought out debate, and I get ****ed off with the 'your wrong and a *****, because I say so, with no shread of proof, well thought out or cogent argument' brigade.

Still love me though? I still love you