Part time protestors

Thedelldays

A Tory MP on the Daily Politics show at lunchtime said that there were a number of middle-class Tory voters taking part. Does that help with your calculations?
yes but the don,t belong to the stupid nutty right of the party and i expect the have got a good education to go with it

Left, right, middle, black, white or green. They should pack up, have a wash, and stop disrupting ordinary people's lives.
i thought it was only the women who had problems with hygiene .but thank you for your fantastic original idea about protesters .

i expect you will be on the door on the next tory conference to check if all its supporters have had a wash has they enter has the official sniffer old bean;)

Left, right, middle, black, white or green. They should pack up, have a wash, and stop disrupting ordinary people's lives.

Disrupting the lives of tourists trying to visit St.Paul's? I'm sure the tourists will survive without going inside and will hopefully go back to their country of origin telling tales of how some of British are standing up for themselves in a financial world gone mad.

They are the same workshy scum that disrupt the hunts.

I will happily let you call me ignorant if this isn't the case as it is only scum that hunt, but don't most hunts take place on sundays and bank holidays - hardly work shy if this is the case?

Let us not ignore those that take part in the hunt: are they still workshy scum if Daddy has enough in a savings account somewhere for them not to work?

Edited by Thorpe-le-Saint

Do you live near the Quorn Hunt in Leicestershire Stanley? Was reading something about them following a scented trail rather than a fox now. Thought it was quite amusing that the Quorn Hunt should be making do with a meat substitute!

I was speaking with a huntsman from the Cottesmore a while back and I asked him about how they hunt with the golden eagle. He winked and told me they don't. They take the eagle out while exercising the hounds. If a hound makes the kill it's therefore accidental as the intent was to use the eagle. You'll never destroy hunting in it's east midlands heartland. Supporting it runs deep with the locals.

Edited by dune

I was speaking with a huntsman from the Cottesmore a while back and I asked him about how they hunt with the golden eagle. He winked and told me they don't. They take the eagle out while exercising the hounds. If a hound makes the kill it's therefore accidental as the intent was to use the eagle. You'll never destroy hunting in it's east midlands heartland. Supporting it runs deep with the locals.

Doesn't this post land your friend's illegal hunt in hot water? Should someone report this to the police, they could well use this as evidence to hopefully harshly punish your criminal buddy no?

Doesn't this post land your friend's illegal hunt in hot water? Should someone report this to the police, they could well use this as evidence no to hopefully harshly punish your criminal buddy no?

I can't remember who it was who said it. It was at a hunt open day a few years ago.

I can't remember who it was who said it. It was at a hunt open day a few years ago.

Ah ok - well at least you've saved any potential prosecutor too much work and recorded some evidence of an illegal hunt taking place on a public forum for everyone to see. Perhaps they could just shut the whole hunt down instead of prosceuting an individual. Good work.

Ah ok - well at least you've saved any potential prosecutor too much work and recorded some evidence of an illegal hunt taking place on a public forum for everyone to see. Perhaps they could just shut the whole hunt down instead of prosceuting an individual. Good work.

He may not have even been a huntsman. I think it was but can't be sure. Might have just been a hunt supporter or even a league against cruel sports undercover agent.