Portvliet interview

benjii

He just sounded so deflated. The interviewer wasn't even giving him a hardtime.

They could have questioned him about the strange substitutions or the inability/unwillingness to change shape, but they were fairly bland questions and he sounded like he couldn't be arsed anymore.

I'm very worried!

Maybe Lowe's pep-talk was a "do it for the gaffer (or I'll sack him)" talk.

As the pressure increases on Lowe he'll want to have another throw of the dice to deflect criticism. Lowe will sack any manager at the drop of a hat to save his own skin with the hope of creating another "get behind the new manager" period to buy some time.

JP probably knows Lowe is about to sack him.

Cue Wotte taking charge.

I agree, there's something of the 'dead man walking' about Jan.

But I wonder if Wotte is too smart to accept such a poisoned chalice.

Edited by Roman

JP's interview video on the Echo site (can't be Rsed to find the link) looked as though he was p!ssed of with everything. looked like the duck hunter had given him a spanking after the swansea game and his butt was still sore. Welcome to English footy mate.

I just realised that my current avatar is Jemima Puddle Duck. F@cking hope the duck hunter doesn't come after me!

As the pressure increases on Lowe he'll want to have another throw of the dice to deflect criticism. Lowe will sack any manager at the drop of a hat to save his own skin with the hope of creating another "get behind the new manager" period to buy some time.

If Lowe sacks JP, or if JP quits, I am of the opinion Lowe is finished, all credibility shot. This is supposed to be a long-term strategy, we are told, yet he will show what a coward and useless leader he is by panicking. Also, at a time where we are loaning out, giving away and selling (not so much selling..:() anything that can kick a ball properly or can run 100m, because we cannot afford the appearance fees and/or wages, we would have to pay off JPs contract.

His chairmanship would be a complete f**king joke and he would have to go. The truce between Wilde and Lowe could even break. I reckon JP would disappear upstairs as the "DoF" upstairs in title only (with Lowe still doing the work) for a few months to take the heat off, with Wotte coming forwards to be first-team coach