Macbook for Sale

Pugwash

Apple 13.3” MacBook (bought at end 2010, 11 months old)

Model Num: A1342

Order Num: MC516B/A

Specification:

2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 2GB of memory, 250 GB SATA hard drive. Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, 13.3-inch glossy 1280 x 800 LCD display, NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics, 8x Superdrive optical drive, trackpad, built-in camera, built-in stereo speakers. 2 USB 2.0 ports, AirPort Extreme, Bluetooth, Gigabit Ethernet, Mini DisplayPort port for external display. Excellent condition, as new, hardly used. All accessories and Magsafe power adaptor. Original box and packing. Hard disk wiped, all software and apps reloaded from original CDs.

Includes:

Padded shoulder bag, red (cost £40 new);

Two books: “Switching to the Mac” and “Mac OS X Snow Leopard Simplified”;

Parallels Desktop, Switch to Mac Edition (software for running Windows on a Mac).

Bids over £500 considered. First bid of £600 will secure.

Hi Pugwash

I'm interested and if I'm the first bidder I'll offer the £500 you mentioned. I'll be down for the match on Tuesday so if you are in Southampton could pick it up then.

Thanks for the interest Alan. Appreciate the bid, but its a bit early doors to take the first offer. I'll see how it goes over the nxt couple of days. Cheers.

Thanks for the interest Alan. Appreciate the bid, but its a bit early doors to take the first offer. I'll see how it goes over the nxt couple of days. Cheers.

That's fine. It's an Xmas present so I don't need it immediately. Don't sell it without letting me know though.

• 2 weeks later...