World's most expensive car crash

dubai_phil

Just watched another video of this and a couple of tyres look very bald. Not a good idea especially in rain and

I wonder if their insurance will be invalidated. Serve them right if it does :lol:

Even more wasted money:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIjQIO5_DX8&feature=related

Could anyone just rock up and take them away seeing as they aren't wanted and have been dumped?

Edited by Saint in Paradise

If you trawl the interweb you can find out the stories about the F40 and the XJ220, it's not just Dubai, they're plenty of high end cars in private car parks in London that hav'nt turned a wheel in years; i know of a Lamborghini, two Ferrari's and a handful each of Aston's and Bentley/Rolls-Royce in central London that are 'abandoned'

If you trawl the interweb you can find out the stories about the F40 and the XJ220, it's not just Dubai, they're plenty of high end cars in private car parks in London that hav'nt turned a wheel in years; i know of a Lamborghini, two Ferrari's and a handful each of Aston's and Bentley/Rolls-Royce in central London that are 'abandoned'

tbh, petrols got so expensive nowadays that I just left them there.