Acceptable Age Gaps in Relationships

Dog

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82235964/

I was watching a TV programme on sunday night where a 68 year old man was in a relationship with a 36 year old girl, they had been together for 20 years, which made her 16 and him 48 at the time they met. Sick in my opinion!

A bloke at work who's 35 is married to a fat ginger piece who's 57, that's just stupid, although she sucks like a Dyson, her fanny hygiene has a lot to be desired.

Who else is in a messed up age gap relationship?

My wife is seven years older than me but to look at her you would think we are about the same age we are knocking on a bit, the age difference is something we have never thought about it is only a number if you have a good relationship why worry. Having said that we the large age gaps mentioned in the OP if I am honest I don't think I would be comfortable in a relationship with that type of gap.

I'm 12 years older than my wife, who was barely 24 when I met her about 3 years ago as a 36 year old. We came within the "7 year rule" for the first time this year...

Biggest relationship gap I've ever had was 14 years, she was 18 and I was 32, 7 years ago, haven't seen her since and moved down here pretty soon after. I dumped her by text, classy. :blush:

Most of my mates are 30-or 40-somethings with wives or girlfriends who are about 10 years younger than them, it just seems to be our social groups.