Southampton Australian Supporters

Seen it already mentioned on another thread on here but thought it should have it's own thread.

For all you Saints fans out there living in Australia you there is a FB page called Southampton Australian Supporters. It is there to bring together all saints fans living in Oz with events (such as for televised games) regularly organised and a great way for people to find other Saints fans living locally, catching up for televised games and talking 5h1te on all things SFC. (I live in Adleaide and I only know of 1 other Saints fan in South Australia).

• 2 weeks later...

I am also heading to Oz to go backpacking... sadly for much shorter time than hypochondriac as only six weeks! But i am going from melbourne up to cairns! Would be cool to meet some of you... I also need to find bars/pubs showing the england euro games.... Think i will be in melbourne for sweden game and sydney for ukraine.... Suggestions? Will you guys be meeting up for those games? Cheers

How are you all doing?

Tony here from Canberra - moved here in October from Jersey and a die hard Saint. Was at Cardiff v the Gooners, Wembley for the JPT and got to meet Rickie Lambert at St Mary's last September for the game v Forrest. Checking out the rest of Oz in preparation for leaving freezing Canberra in a year's time. Was in Newcastle last weekend and will be in Brissie and the Goldie in 2 weeks time. It's bloody freezing here!

Anyway enough Pommie whingeing - anyone know of a live stream for the game?

Cheers.

COYR

Tony

• 3 weeks later...

Promotion Party in Melbourne..

What's organised so far:-

It will be on Sunday 20/5/2012 12pm and finish when the last person has had enough to eat and drink.

Need final no.s by 10/5/12 (next Fri so I can book a place)

Kids and partners more than welcome.

Though it won't be at a kid friendly pub. It will be at the Imperial or a UK style pub (not the Charles - manky with crap beer - though Bruce said the roast was fantastic last year). So one of the partners may have to keep an eye on the kiddies if you bring them.

I have heard heaps of the dads say they want to bring their kids and others so they can see what all the fuss is about

We will do an introduction around the room as per usual and we do want heaps of singing and chanting. Plus many toasts to Markus.

Feel free to bring along non Saints fans so we can press gang them.

Would people feel offended if a I run a raffle to raise money to fund the official SAS web sight (any ideas for prizes)?

Can you also let me know (Vic members) if you can't make as well as make it.

Would love to hear what the other states are doing and photos would be great (from any function in the past as well - Thanks Bris for putting the photos from last years promotion party on the facebook page).

Look forward to hearing from you all and what the other states are doing.

Let's make it better than last year...

COYR

ps confirm your attendance on the facebook page