Man on the Moon.

Dog

Whats harder, faking the biggest event of the 20th century infront of billions and making the lie last for 40 years, or actually putting a man on the moon! I think NASA went for the easy option, actually doing it!

Thats where you're wrong. They had to fake the moon landing in order to divert attention from the lizard aliens that crash-landed here and infiltrated humanity. Its so obvious even a child could see it.

Thats where you're wrong. They had to fake the moon landing in order to divert attention from the lizard aliens that crash-landed here and infiltrated humanity. Its so obvious even a child could see it.

My childs a lizard?!

My childs a lizard?!

According to one of my sources, (and I make no claims for his sanity,) I have personally worked and continue to work for several high-profile lizards. No joke, he is deadly serious.

According to one of my sources, (and I make no claims for his sanity,) I have personally worked and continue to work for several high-profile lizards. No joke, he is deadly serious.

Wow!!!....really???? Beam me up Scotty!! (always wanted to say that!)