Dumb things people done to get banned or whatever!

Bearsy

tks for starting page like that smirks. When in future I am perma-ban people will come to investigate on this thread and they will see your post and go, "Oh. Fair enough."

As much as I have deep respect for you bear I feel for my fellow man and SWF poster here and obviously need to highlight what sort of individual we have on our hands here. I do this as I feel I am one of the least arguementative posters on the forum and always try to make sure all views are welcomed etc.

I want people to see both sides to the scouting threads, both as the well thought out and informative top leval scouting review it is, but also in a "oh, where have all the forum children gone" point of view as well

On another note what do you reckon would happen if David from Sweden and DannySFC were in the same thread at the same time, they are like two different sides of the pronounciation spectrum.

Danny crying in his sleep to the thought of a full stop or a comma and David who fraps at his swedish sack furiously at the sight of some Bold Italics

Take that back! I just really love baby cambridge! He is hottest baby of all time!

I dunno why you is pinning this all on me tho! What about tokyos! I heard there used to be a Saintsweb U12s subforum, but they had to delete it when tokyos joined up. He's register.

Take that back! I just really love baby cambridge! He is hottest baby of all time!

I dunno why you is pinning this all on me tho! What about tokyos! I heard there used to be a Saintsweb U12s subforum, but they had to delete it when tokyos joined up. He's register.

I can only deal with one at a time bear, I am but a man.

You are the Saville to Tokes' Rolf

• 5 months later...