Dumb things people done to get banned or whatever!

Bearsy

That's the best bit dig dog! He is talking down to me like I am some kind of naughty school boy. I think I can push him to just come out with what he really wants to say "just do what your told!"

I love that kind of thing. I am a director of a SME but generally work from home, wear jeans etc. However, because of this I also get loads of middle manager types in cheap suits and even cheaper ties looking down on me, estate agents, the like speak to me like I am unemployed. These are the best ones, dressing up like they are Randolph and Mortimer Duke then going off in their mini to sell a studio flat in Streatham. He also has no idea my cousin has down's but it getting offended on her and perhaps my behalf. On top of that seems to completely miss my argument in a way no other has since dune. Oh, I am gushing about him now, he is just such a dreamy enemy, I hope it works out.

Edited by Tokyo-Saint

That's the best bit dig dog! He is talking down to me like I am some kind of naughty school boy. I think I can push him to just come out with what he really wants to say "just do what your told!"

I love that kind of thing. I am a director of a SME but generally work from home, wear jeans etc. However, because of this I also get loads of middle manager types in cheap suits and even cheaper ties looking down on me, estate agents, the like speak to me like I am unemployed. These are the best ones, dressing up like they are Randolph and Mortimer Duke then going off in their mini to sell a studio flat in Streatham. He also has no idea my cousin has down's but it getting offended on her and perhaps my behalf. On top of that seems to completely miss my argument in a way no other has since dune. Oh, I am gushing about him now, he is just such a dreamy enemy, I hope it works out.

I hear you Tokes, but it's quite nice in a way when the penny drops for those who had previously been looking down their noses at you. You will have just taken away the only thing in life which makes them feel a little better about themselves.

Egg is acting like a bit of an egg. I don't really understand the "I don't care what you call people and am not offended but asking that you don't use certain words just in case someone else is" argument to be honest. People love taking the morale high ground but very rarely take a look at themselves. As I said on that thread previously, if we all audited each other we would all find things which are said or done which could be offensive to someone.

I think you can do better than Egg though, his "sorry I'm too busy to argue with you on a moong bean board" approach just will not do.

Thanks diggers, but you can't help who you've fallen for.

He is there now, completely politically correct in every-way, making money from misery. The thing is, my point is, surely we should be allowed to question something before it becomes a decree or forum law? As a lawyer, you would think he is questioning things all day long. It appears he prefers to just tell people what to do and is above discussion.

I once had a middle manager from a contractor tell me that something was "just the way it is, it is not open to discussion" - I swapped suppliers. Jumped up little pr!cks with egos are so much fun to annoy.

Bit of a misnomer imo. Should be Terry Chocolate Orange Eyes.

Leave wor Cheryl alone, like.

She may sing poorly, marry poorly, give the odd cleaning attendant a slap - but she does a fine trade in looking emotional on Saturday night telly. Or did, anyway.

Leave wor Cheryl alone, like.

She may sing poorly, marry poorly, give the odd cleaning attendant a slap - but she does a fine trade in looking emotional on Saturday night telly. Or did, anyway.

Kin 'ell is that Cheryl Cole? Even I know who she is - Ashley's sister.

Before we're friends again Pap I need to know whether you are a detail obessive sucked into the conspiracist world or one of TSW uber trolls. I like to know which kind of weird my friends are after it all went so badly with Jim and Gary.

Cheers, and the sex with invertibrates thing?

Its a très amusement play on the other meaning of 'boning' ie filleting. Alluding to you being a Dr Crippen figure, removing the bones from a body ie you like sex with invertebrates - octopi and Cheryl Cole when shes been boned. My how we laughed and how the joke improved once it had been explained and exposed to the harsh light of day. Next week quantum mechanics in three easy posts....

• 4 weeks later...
I see that Dog has got himself a bans! I know i'm being really nosey or whatever but can someone give me the skinny bout what he done?

I don't know why there aren't public records for these things like in courts! Then we could learn what not to do! Feel free also to post informations bout the dumb things what you done to get infracted and bans!

Edit:

SAINTSWEB INFRACTIONS LEADERBOARD:

Glasgow Saint - 27

hypochondriac - 20

Alpine Saint - 14

Cheese on Dune - 12

Thedelldays - 12

Turkish - 6

Deano6 - 4

ericofarabia - 4

CB Fry - 3

Jonnyboy - 3

Bearsy - 1

Dibdeu Pirleu Saint - 1

Hamster - 1

skint-saint - 1

smirking saint - 1

St.Chalet - 1

suewhistle - 1

Trousers - 1

Spudgun - 1/4

Hatch - 0

Pap - 0

Secret Site Agent - 0

Scotty - 0

Tokyo-Saint - 0

Where am I, thought I had three

• 3 weeks later...

I find that answer unsatisfying pap! There should be a standard form for reporting these things:

What exactly did you say/do to get fracted:

Which poster was the victim of ur offences:

Did they deserve it:

Which of the dumb mods fracted you:

Did someone grass? If so who:

Was you bang to rights:

Is you sorry for what you done:

I find that answer unsatisfying pap! There should be a standard form for reporting these things:

What exactly did you say/do to get fracted:

The comment itself was fairly innocuous. However, I believe it was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Which poster was the victim of ur offences:

Anyone who has been following the Barry Sanchez / pap pointless Liverpool-off

Did they deserve it:

Barry probs did, but the rest of the posters were innocents, caught in the crossfire.

Which of the dumb mods fracted you:

JustMike - he was alright.

Did someone grass? If so who:

Nope.

Was you bang to rights:

Yup.

Is you sorry for what you done:

Sort of.

I've updated leaderboards. Glasgow can you check yours, i think it might be points but what i really need is number of individual fractions. Thanks!

Glasgow Saint - 29

hypochondriac - 20

Alpine Saint - 14

Cheese on Toast - 12

Thedelldays - 12

Turkish - 6

Deano6 - 4

ericofarabia - 4

CB Fry - 3

Jonnyboy - 3

Miltonroader 07 -3

Bearsy - 2

Dibdeu Pirleu Saint - 1

Hamster - 1

Pap - 1

skint-saint - 1

smirking saint - 1

St.Chalet - 1

suewhistle - 1

Trousers - 1

Spudgun - 1/4

Hatch - 0

Secret Site Agent - 0

Scotty - 0

Tokyo-Saint - 0

fcksake

Glasgow Saint - 29

hypochondriac - 20

Alpine Saint - 14

Cheese on Toast - 12

Thedelldays - 12

Turkish - 6

Deano6 - 4

ericofarabia - 4

Jonnyboy - 4

CB Fry - 3

Miltonroader07 -3

Bearsy - 2

Dibdeu Pirleu Saint - 1

Hamster - 1

Pap - 1

skint-saint - 1

smirking saint - 1

St.Chalet - 1

suewhistle - 1

Trousers - 1

Spudgun - 1/4

Hatch - 0

Secret Site Agent - 0

Scotty - 0

Tokyo-Saint - 0

How about a 'I Know Liverpool the Bestest' Thread, where you two can battle it out to the bitter end and that.

Winner gets a Liverpool shirt. (For ease this will be a current season Saints shirt with SCOUSE written on it in tippex.)

Dumb octobear! We have already done that when Baz was under investigation for being dune. Pap won but no Liverpool shirt was given. Baz answered enough questions though to show he wasn't dune and was set free. Justmike has been following though (on my orders - we have an informer/ hanna minx deal going on) and looks like he busted Papy while on that stake out. It happens sometimes.

I accidentally got bear banned for a week for saying some sh!t about me. He had to pay the mods a tenner (standard price for curry rice and nan) to get off the register.

Dumb octobear! We have already done that when Baz was under investigation for being dune. Pap won but no Liverpool shirt was given. Baz answered enough questions though to show he wasn't dune and was set free. Justmike has been following though (on my orders - we have an informer/ hanna minx deal going on) and looks like he busted Papy while on that stake out. It happens sometimes.

I accidentally got bear banned for a week for saying some sh!t about me. He had to pay the mods a tenner (standard price for curry rice and nan) to get off the register.

I actually think the Liverpool shirt is pretty classy this year. Back to basics stuff.

I am on 3 now I think Bears me ol mucks

Oh, and whats the story on nipples ? Allowed not allowed ? Post watershed only ? Chalet no but mikey yes ?

I think you're best leaving them out entirely. While you may get away with it occasionally, nipples are an area the mods continually like to tweak.

Glasgow Saint - 29

hypochondriac - 20

Alpine Saint - 14

Cheese on Toast - 12

Thedelldays - 12

Turkish - 6

Deano6 - 4

ericofarabia - 4

Jonnyboy - 4

CB Fry - 3

Miltonroader07 - 3

smirking saint - 3

Bearsy - 2

Barry Sanchez - 1

Dibdeu Pirleu Saint - 1

Hamster - 1

Pap - 1

skint-saint - 1

St.Chalet - 1

suewhistle - 1

Trousers - 1

Spudgun - 1/4

Hatch - 0

Secret Site Agent - 0

Scotty - 0

Tokyo-Saint - 0

Glasgow Saint - 29

hypochondriac - 20

Alpine Saint - 14

Cheese on Toast - 12

Thedelldays - 12

Turkish - 6

Deano6 - 4

ericofarabia - 4

Jonnyboy - 4

CB Fry - 3

Miltonroader07 - 3

smirking saint - 3

Bearsy - 2

Barry Sanchez - 1

Dibdeu Pirleu Saint - 1

Hamster - 1

Pap - 1

skint-saint - 1

St.Chalet - 1

suewhistle - 1

Trousers - 1

Spudgun - 1/4

Hatch - 0

Secret Site Agent - 0

Scotty - 0

Tokyo-Saint - 0

Your good at this shiz, you work in admin bear ?

• 1 month later...